I'm not able to get this to work. Is WiFi a necessity? I thought it would stream. Anyone get this to work on their 8130?
    11-21-08 05:02 AM
    Is the program not working at all, or is it just the steaming part?
    I tried the program on software 4.3 and the playlists worked. But streaming did not. After I upgraded to 4.5 the streaming worked.
    I have a sprint phone though, but it should be the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 01:29 AM
    I think there are some issues with the Pearl CPU being able to keep up with the stream when your signal strength is less than full and if you have too many other applications running in the background. Their spec says O/S 4.2 or greater and any model, which certainly applies to the listings functionality, but may leave some challenges for playing the streams.

I think they have an update coming shortly - maybe that will address this.
    11-22-08 09:15 AM
    I tested it on a 8120 and it worked great on wi-fi. So-so on EDGE. But once installed and used for a couple hours, the device memory went from 20mb free file to 14mb. So it had to go.
    11-22-08 09:21 AM
    Is the program not working at all, or is it just the steaming part?
    I tried the program on software 4.3 and the playlists worked. But streaming did not. After I upgraded to 4.5 the streaming worked.
    I have a sprint phone though, but it should be the same.

I'm on 4.0.5.77 and the streaming doesn't work so I'm not hearing anything.

11-22-08 09:06 PM
    I've been using this app for a couple weeks now. I love it! Remember it only streams the stations that the app says are "playable". I'm using os 4.5.0.77 and using Verizon and have had no streaming problems.
    11-26-08 06:29 PM
    Yeah, I'm trying the playable stations. Good reminder though. I'm gonna uninstall my other Apps and yet. But I don't really have that many. Phone has been flaky since the 4.5.0.77 update. I might have to wipe it and start over. Thanks for the reply.

11-26-08 06:34 PM
    I keep getting error code 204. I love the app but I can't seem to keep it playing.

07-02-09 07:24 AM
    I have the same problem: Error code 204 [5]

Have you resolved this problem with Nobex.

I have a BB storm 9530 on Verizon.
    08-08-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD