Can you get NOAA broadcasts on BB?
    01-19-09 09:56 PM
    in your browser type / cell.weather.gov and that should do it. that will let you put your zip code in and you can get detail 7 day forecast / your local radar / current conditions/ satellite images/ hazardous weather/ area forcast discussions. thats all that i saw that you can get from NOAA by your wap browser you may be able to get all the site but it might be slow loading.
    01-19-09 10:35 PM
    Do you mean NOAA weather radio broadcasts? No. The website info above, yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 10:44 PM
    If you download WunderRadio for a small fee (I think I got it from apps) you can access any NOAA weather broadcast from any state along with music, talk etc.
    04-17-11 08:40 AM
    TuneIn (a wonderful, free, radio app) will let you listen to NOAA radio. I have it on my Bold. Works great!
    04-17-11 12:04 PM
    Another vote for TuneIn! Works great!
    04-17-11 05:00 PM
    There are links on the BerryWeather site for some noaa broadcasts. It's on their forum (or was) under the RADAR threads - you place a "radar" http for the appropriate locale and it will open the browser/media and play it. Works for Seattle - the more general - does not give mountain/pass info broadcast.
    04-17-11 05:25 PM
    TuneIn (a wonderful, free, radio app) will let you listen to NOAA radio. I have it on my Bold. Works great!
    I use this option also. Have my local NOAA as a preset.
    04-17-11 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD