I just switched from the Bold to the Style. I like the Style overall, but there are few things missing. First and most important to me...the sirius/xm app is not available. Why the **** not?!

Also, several games I had installed do not work well or at all with this phone. I assume it has something to do with the different screen dimensions.

Anybody know when this issue will be resolved??
    02-01-11 11:05 AM
    When the developer gets around to it...which will probably be never since the # of styles sold is very small therefore not making it worthwhile for the developer to spend resources on.
    02-02-11 11:13 AM
    Its not supported on any of the new BBs (I think.) Don't quote me, but I remember someone else saying it doesn't work on their 9650.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 02:34 PM
    Doesn't work on my Torch either !
    02-02-11 02:49 PM
    Its not supported on any of the new BBs (I think.) Don't quote me, but I remember someone else saying it doesn't work on their 9650.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Works perfect on my 9650 running OS6. But also worked without issue on 5.
    02-03-11 01:01 AM
    Nothing happens when I click the link in the email from SiriusXM.com When I "click here to download SiriusXM app for Blackberry" I get no response. Other html links within an email work fine. On a BB Curve 8530. Any thoughts?
    02-04-11 02:49 PM
    you're not alone... it sends you an email with two of the same links that take you to "default link here"

they're so screwed up in this merger... i'm having issues with my account and Sonos

i wish XM never went with Sirius...
    02-04-11 05:15 PM
    Works perfect on my 9650 running OS6. But also worked without issue on 5.
    can you please tell me where you got the app? The email that Sirius sends you has dead links. I tried BB App World and it is not there. I subscribed to the internet Sirius and want it on my 9650.
    02-05-11 09:26 AM
    can you please tell me where you got the app? The email that Sirius sends you has dead links. I tried BB App World and it is not there. I subscribed to the internet Sirius and want it on my 9650.
    I know I downloaded it directly from their website to my phone. Looking at their site it appears they have made some changes. I see where it says they will send you a link via email but not sure how you direct download now.
    02-05-11 10:54 AM
    02-11-11 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD