Storm2, tried changing settings no luck. Anyone else having this issue?
    02-16-10 01:24 PM
    And when will Movela Netflix and Movela craigslist start supporting Wi-Fi? This is a major oversight on the part of Pyxis Mobile. Not only that, but the apps are painfully slow to navigate, even on a 9700 running shrunken .442. mCraig and SearchCraig are more limited than craigslist but MUCH faster, responsive and enjoyable to use!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 01:49 PM
    Hey guys,

We are aware of an issue where some users with specific connection settings are not seeing pictures in the posts. We are looking into the issue and hope to have a resolution soon. Also, Wi-Fi will be fully supported in the next version of both applications.

You can always let us know if you are having issues using the Feedback form in the application itself. Just try to be as descriptive as possible about the issue you are running into and we will do our best to get it resolved for you ASAP. Thanks.
    02-17-10 10:25 AM
    I also have this problem, tried all of the fixes Movela gave me and none worked, even tried uninstalling and reinstalling still no picture. I have the Bold 9650 OS 5.0.0.699.
    06-12-10 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD