Is anyone else peeved that there is no Pandora on the new app world? Plus, several apps that I got for free on the old version are not available to download! For example, I can look at the info for Viigo, but it says it is not available on my device or carrier! Anyone know if they are still making changes?
    08-03-09 09:08 PM
    This is what you need to do - uninstall App World, then do a battery pull right after it is uninstalled. Then, reinstall it by going to blackberry.com/appworld and download it from there, then do another battery pull. This will fix the problem and all the apps will be available for download again!
    08-03-09 09:14 PM
    Hey thanks for the info, appworld has been driving me nuts. I'd just ininstalled it with the intention of never reinstalling but I guess I'll give it one more try.
    08-03-09 09:20 PM
    I know, I just expected that it would be a regular "upgrade" and it turned out to be sooo annoying for me LOL
    08-03-09 09:22 PM
    thanks berrysky, i'll try that
    08-03-09 09:26 PM
    Tell me if it works! I was so happy, it worked for me so I think that is the universal fix.
    08-03-09 09:34 PM
    it did work!!! yay! but i'm still not finding pandora :-( so sad, i used it every day... maybe it will come back. thank you!!!
    08-03-09 10:01 PM
    Glad I could help. Don't know about Pandora, I did see it yesterday on App World so it could be down for some reason, I have no idea...only time will tell
    08-03-09 10:04 PM
    it did work!!! yay! but i'm still not finding pandora :-( so sad, i used it every day... maybe it will come back. thank you!!!
    Just go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music from your browser and download it directly.
    08-03-09 10:08 PM
    bless you, digitard. lol now i know how to manipulate this thing :-) i am happy
    08-03-09 10:15 PM
    Appworld is just a centralized location. It's nice because it keeps you up to date on things, and also notifies you of updates (I believe), but it doesn't by any means limit what you can get.

You can always go to the original download location (pandora, iheartradio, etc) and get your software there. You may jsut have to run the "update" options in the utilities here/there to see if there are new versions.

Glad it's working for you. I installed it, again, to my Curve yesterday.
    08-03-09 10:19 PM
    thank you :-)
    08-03-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD