I can't believe they had months before the 9900's release & couldn't get the Pandora app on here. Even the 'dictionary.com' app isn't available. Ughhhhh!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 07:12 AM
    It is pretty crazy. If anything, i think RIM should learn from Apple on this one and have most apps updated by the time a new OS is released.
    08-23-11 07:21 AM
    Some fool has already started a thread about this... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0-damn-640944/

...oh yes, it was you!
    08-23-11 07:23 AM
    I remember reading somewhere that a few months ago RIM was calling developers and telling them to update their apps, guess they didn't.
    08-23-11 07:41 AM
    I'd think that within the month most popular BlackBerry Apps will slowly be upgraded to OS7 ....just gotta be paitent
    08-23-11 10:16 AM
    You already posted this same exact thread!! And you posted 2 separate threads telling everyone you got the phone when there is a stickied thread for that exact purpose...

Pandora should be ported soon. No reason it won't. The phone and OS is still new! When apple upgrades to iOS5 the same will happen. A bunch of apps may be ported over much quicker than it is taking the apps in BB app world, but there will still be a gap!
    08-23-11 10:49 AM
    I emailed Pandora and I got the standard reply, they are working on it and will have it soon. Of course I did mention the 9930 and now that the other OS 7 devices are announced and coming it should push them a long.

Don't forget RIM still has to approve these for App World and I keep reading how RIM is taking months to approve stuff. So I guess RIM is taking a cue from Apple, drag your feet on approvals.
    08-23-11 11:05 AM
    For the most popular apps, RIM will be super-quick to approve them. Thier actions as of late may be frustrating, but you HAVE to figure that quick approvals would be near the top of the list. The biggest complaint I see about BBs are the lack of apps compared to iOS and Android. They don't want to keep losing out.
    08-23-11 11:09 AM
    You guys. Stop feeding this guy. He already knows the answer as he has asked it in another thread he made and in other threads as well I assume... He is just complaining, AGAIN, that the app isn't on app world yet.
    08-23-11 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD