there are no paid apps in my app world, only free and trial ones..can anyone give me any idea of whats happened? i have the latest version of bb app world..
    04-06-11 07:56 AM
    Scroll from left to right to change to top bar.
    04-06-11 08:08 AM
    Did you upgrade it to the leaked 6.1 OS version of it? I believe that was something folks were running into with that.
    04-06-11 08:58 AM
    Did you create a new blackberry id with a new email address?
    04-06-11 09:01 AM
    Did you upgrade it to the leaked 6.1 OS version of it? I believe that was something folks were running into with that.

I also has the issue with "My World" in app world. Was only showing apps I have installed and nothing else.

Hence I downgraded.
    04-06-11 09:12 AM
    I also has the issue with "My World" in app world. Was only showing apps I have installed and nothing else.

Hence I downgraded.
    Yeah, that is the reason I didn't upgrade on that one. But I have BBM with no issues.
    04-06-11 09:22 AM

Hence I downgraded.
    I had that issue. Or at least a similar one. I just hit menu, and then clicked "Refresh List". They reloaded at that. Maybe that'll help. I do not know which App World version I am running. (My Torch is currently wiping-OS issue) I believe it was the latest? (The leaked one)
    04-06-11 12:08 PM
    you can also download bb app world to your pc and run it from there... you can also download apps to your connected device from your pc.
    04-06-11 01:49 PM
    I had that issue. Or at least a similar one. I just hit menu, and then clicked "Refresh List". They reloaded at that. Maybe that'll help. I do not know which App World version I am running. (My Torch is currently wiping-OS issue) I believe it was the latest? (The leaked one)
    I noticed that same thing with my AppWorld this morning. But I just clicked on it now and it refreshed itself without me having to tell it to. I really do like this new .526 leak. Only issue I have is this website...I have to double tap to read it.
    04-06-11 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD