So instead I'd like to have a link to the online banking sign on, on my home page is there a way to do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 02:08 PM
    You could probably use Iconify (Iconify Homepage - Software for BlackBerry® Devices with OS 4.3 or higher) to make a link to their online banking page if the bank does not already have a pre-made shortcut.
    05-31-10 02:47 PM
    Goto your banks normal hompage. It will detect that you are mobile and load the mobil page, larger banks do anyway. My banks went through an authentication process. I can't log in on another cell phone unless I go through the authentication process again. Also, you can't jump around between phones. Keep things secure that way.

Anyway, once you have completed the process, save the bookmark and it's quick and painless after that.
    05-31-10 02:59 PM
    I bank with Compass and noticed they had an iPhone app. I emailed them and asked for a BB app. Get enough people to email them, and hopefully they'll see the need to pay a developer for an app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 11:00 PM
    There is an app called Personal Assistant on Blackberry App World, connects to and manages almost every bank I can think of, it's nice! Try it out!
    06-01-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD