I guess everyone knows appword update has more bugs then they realize. We seen the big poster for the update but there has been nothing but silence since all the blackberry owners started reporting problems. What is with the silence?? I have paid apps in my appworld folder I want to redownload. What is the problem Rim???
    06-12-10 07:58 AM
    I have had no problems with the latest update

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 09:01 AM
    Just tried the download again and the same bull ****, no icon.
    06-12-10 10:47 AM
    I also have no icon after the app world update. Whats going on here?
    06-12-10 12:29 PM
    I also have no icon after the app world update. Whats going on here?

06-12-10 12:48 PM
    After my update I lost a few apps, anyone else lose anything?. Also I tried to wipe my device and re install app world but nope, still gone when will they fix this???

06-12-10 12:50 PM
    I know it's not helpful to those with problems, but I upgraded mine and had no issues. in fact, it FINALLY fixes the bug where clicking Reviews crashes the app- now everything works as expected! In the past, when the AppWorld icon no longer shows up (happens after every OS update) simply reinstalling the same version fixes it.
    06-12-10 01:25 PM
    For those that don't see their apps - have you tried resetting appworld? That usually does the trick.

If you don't know:

Hold "alt" and type R S T when in appworld.
    06-12-10 02:27 PM
    Hi decypeher44
    Great tip thank you. Mine all came back ofter the R S T input>
    Again thanks
    Mndane
    06-12-10 06:30 PM
    Hi decypeher44
    Great tip thank you. Mine all came back ofter the R S T input>
    Again thanks
    Mndane
    Happy to help! Now, pay it forward and share the info with everyone else having this problem on these boards.

06-13-10 09:20 AM
    Do that reset if I can't find my App World icon? I can't get into App World without it?

Help, please? And thanks. New Blackberry user here getting very frustrated...
    06-13-10 10:12 AM
    Happy to help! Now, pay it forward and share the info with everyone else having this problem on these boards.

Will do -- excellent tip, thanks so much! I was more than a bit frustrated to find that AppWorld would only acknowledge 2 of the 15 apps I've installed through it. I killed it, rebooted, battery pull, etc. The reset trick only took a few secs, and the entire list is showing now.

Thanks again!
    06-13-10 02:22 PM
    Do that reset if I can't find my App World icon? I can't get into App World without it?

Help, please? And thanks. New Blackberry user here getting very frustrated...
    I think the reset advice from Decypher44 was for those who can't see their apps. I had an error with the previous version of appworld and after upgrading I now have no icon. Looks like we've no choice but to wait for an upgrade that works to be released.
    06-13-10 03:27 PM
    Fortunately for me, my previous apps are present and accounted for and most importantly work. But like the most of you, the icon for App World itself is MIA. While RIM should be in a hurry to fix, I'm sure the developer who are losing out on potential revenue from the missed sale of Apps are likely putting pressure on RIM to fix. Maybe after the weekend, they'll get around to it. (fingers crossed)
    06-13-10 05:17 PM
    hi guys!!! i do have problem with my new bb storm2 9550, i bought this for a wik ago here in saudi arabia (riyadh). My big problem is i cant download the apps world for my bb. everytime i download the app world it says that my device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry app world. and also not available here in saudi arabia... what will i do? please help me....
    06-13-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD