there is a Gmail app, but im guessing its just for email
    01-15-11 02:06 PM
    I'm beginning to suspect that this is all just a plot cooked up by my Ex to drive me insane and all of you are involved.
    LOL. Thought it was my ex. But blaming yours is easy enough

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 08:49 PM
    I wish a crackberry admin would contact RIM and get this clarrified once and for all.
    exactly, RIM isnt on record for saying wether it will or wont. so ANY article or comments are totally speculation at this point.

the only FACT we have, is they werent on there at CES, and RIM said they`ll be coming
    as the platform evolves
    that quote gives no reference to where in the evolution it will happen, and as such sheds no more light on the actual situation.

we should also note that Bridge at CES didnt offer addressbook and tasks functionality, but the final version will, so things are obviously still evolving before this hits the market.
    01-15-11 09:21 PM
    BB user for 5 years then had an iPhone4 for the past couple months and now back to a Torch. The lack of IMAP on BlackBerry is unfortunate - it makes it so incredibly easy to switch between devices and without worrying about losing folders/labels or emails that arrived before you started using a particular device; its one thing iOS does better.

The Gmail app works but isn't pretty and is missing html and copy paste functionality, among other things. Integrated into the BB would be better so you could use programs like Later Dude.
    01-17-11 11:30 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD