just was on pc (appworld.blackberry,com) because i wanted mlb at bat for 15$,,had link sent to my sprint tour,,got link up,,bout to dwnload it and pay but it tells me the app doesnt work for my device or carrier (sprint)??? is it because sprint has the premium one installed? i want to listen to live games,,but if u get it thru sprint its 3$/month,,way more than the onetime fee of 15$,,this is pi**ing me off!! ANYONE TRY THIS?? thanks,,jb
    04-26-10 10:12 PM
    Not sure why its not working. I got a Sprint Tour and I am running MLB at Bat 2010 just fine. I downloaded it through BB app store on my phone. Works perfectly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 12:35 AM
    it doesnt even show up anywhere in my phones appworld (tried every kind of search i could)!! my appwrld is up to date too,,i figured sprint wasnt allowing it because they have mlb.com app pre-installed and to listen to games they wanted u to subscribe,,,this weird,,did you take off the pre-installed mln.com app first?? only thing i havent tried,, but doesnt seem like that wld matter if i cant even find @bat in my appworld,,,hmmm,,thanks bud!! i gotta figure this out!!!
    04-27-10 12:47 AM
    Just checked again in my BB app world and its listed. I searched mlb and it was the first app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 04:04 AM
    I don't think MLB At-Bat is compatible with the 8330. My brother has one on Sprint and couldn't download or install it; I am able to on my Sprint 9630.
    04-27-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD