I got a Blackberry Curve about 3 weeks ago and I love it!

Everything was fine until about 3 days ago when I stopped receiving emails (hotmail account) and facebook notifications. I came home from a weekend away and had 22 emails and 16 facebook notifications, none of which had come through on my BB. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    08-31-09 04:26 PM
    Hotmail has put some restrictions on their email accounts with Blackberry... you have to login to your provider's BIS server and reverify your password every couple months... that's why I'm leaving Hotmail... too much of a pain in the rear area!!!
    08-31-09 04:31 PM
    Hotmail has put some restrictions on their email accounts with Blackberry... you have to login to your provider's BIS server and reverify your password every couple months... that's why I'm leaving Hotmail... too much of a pain in the rear area!!!
    That is annoying! How would I go about re-verifying my password?
    08-31-09 04:34 PM
    That is annoying! How would I go about re-verifying my password?
    Log on to your Provider's website, and go into the email setup... sorry, I don't know Orange's website.
    08-31-09 04:36 PM
    Log on to your Provider's website, and go into the email setup... sorry, I don't know Orange's website.
    Thanks - I figured it out
    08-31-09 04:51 PM
    I too have ditched Hotmail because it sucks!
    08-31-09 05:00 PM
    Thanks - I figured it out
    Glad to hear.

I too have ditched Hotmail because it sucks!
    I agree... Gmail is my primary email now... another week or two on Hotmail and I think I'll have all my contacts over to my Gmail address.
    08-31-09 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD