I updated my OS middle of last week and since that time(that I've noticed), I haven't been getting my notifications for the Facebook app.

What do I need to do?

• (checked the box for) BlackBerry Messages under Options

• my emails are the same for my phone and FB

• I resent the service books via BIS

Is there anything I'm missing?
    03-29-10 03:04 PM
    Are you getting notifications emails? Neighbor had an issue and he had facebook blocked as spam.
    03-29-10 05:41 PM
    Are you getting notifications emails? Neighbor had an issue and he had facebook blocked as spam.
    Interesting that you mention that...

I filtered them to go into a separate folder than my regular mail.

Would that be the problem?
    03-30-10 01:11 AM
    Problem fixed.

(Mods, you can delete this)
    03-30-10 02:53 AM
    Mind sharing your solution? Was it a settings thing, or an email filtering/foldering thing? I too have FB notification emails funneled into a separate folder in my GMail account, don't need them littering my main inbox - but I do want to receive notification on my BB. In 4.7 this works fine.
    03-30-10 08:16 AM
    Mind sharing your solution? Was it a settings thing, or an email filtering/foldering thing? I too have FB notification emails funneled into a separate folder in my GMail account, don't need them littering my main inbox - but I do want to receive notification on my BB. In 4.7 this works fine.
    Well in my case, I still wanted the notifications on my BB. At first, I had all my Facebook emails filtered into a folder where they'd be automatically deleted. That's what caused my notifications to stop. Last night, I tried filtering them where they'd "skip the inbox" and it was the same. I still wouldn't get the notificiations.

So what I ended up doing was filtering them and marking them as read. So at least now, I wouldn't have a bunch of unread emails from Facebook.

In your case, if you DON'T want notifications... I'd set up a filter where all Facebook emails where to be deleted.

Hope this helps.
    03-30-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD