So in the past few weeks, my FB notifications are not working. I have my account set-up right; and I even tried uninstalling and re-installing facebook. I have the most current version of Fb for BB too.

I use a 9650 with Verizon, with 5.0.0.975; so I'm not running any leaked or hybrid OS.

Is anyone else having this issue? I am assuming its a FB thing...my notifications show up when I log into the actual site, but nothing is working on my BB.

Just wondering if anyone had more information or ran into this and had a possible fix. Its driving me crazy.

Thank you in advance!
    12-06-10 08:24 PM
    we only get led flash no audible notification.
    12-06-10 09:39 PM
    Everything working for me as configured. I have it set up to remove messages from server so I get no email notifications. FB has its own profile configuration; I have mine configured to show an LED notification with no sound or vibration.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    12-06-10 09:53 PM
    So in the past few weeks, my FB notifications are not working. I have my account set-up right; and I even tried uninstalling and re-installing facebook. I have the most current version of Fb for BB too.

I use a 9650 with Verizon, with 5.0.0.975; so I'm not running any leaked or hybrid OS.

Is anyone else having this issue? I am assuming its a FB thing...my notifications show up when I log into the actual site, but nothing is working on my BB.

Just wondering if anyone had more information or ran into this and had a possible fix. Its driving me crazy.

Thank you in advance!
    Try this:

Uninstall facebook.

Reinstall. Make sure the notifications turned on.

Do a battery pull.

Don't be on facebook on your computer, and see if you have any notifications going on.

Also, facebook is doing some reconstructing, so they could be effecting other things also.
    Explaining Facebook's new profile pages - CNN.com
    12-06-10 10:07 PM
    we only get led flash no audible notification.
    Thats the way it comes stock, but just to let you know you can add sound notifications for FB.

Ive been having the same issue not receiving FB notifications. One day it will show me everything and the rest of the week it wont show anything on my phone. Kind of hit or miss. Seems like ever since the newst FB 1.9 came out is when I started having all these random problems so that could be part of the problem.
    12-06-10 11:45 PM
    It's been intermittent for me. I changed to the new facebook profile yesterday and I have not received a notification since. I have to open the app, and then it will refresh and give me the notification.
    12-07-10 10:04 AM
    This happened to me on my 9800. I logged off/on to the FB app, then did a battery pull and now I'm getting my LED AND sound notifications again.
    12-07-10 10:55 AM
    Awesome....thank you so much for the input. I will definitely try some of these things to see if it starts working again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 11:04 AM
    My facebook app dose this from time to time...but I think its because I'm logged in to the app an facebooks mobile site...so when I stop getting notifications on the app...I just go and log out of facebook mobile an my notifications on my app starts working again.
    12-07-10 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD