After I have upgraded my facebook messages to Social inbox, I have stoped receiving fb messages to my Blackberry. All other notifications are fine.
    If you have and solutions or any similar experiences, please help me.

BB I use:
    Bold 9700, OS 6.0.0.448, FB v 1.9.0.26
    02-08-11 03:18 PM
    Have you gone into the main Facebook site and checked your notification setting?. I wasn't getting notifications either. When I went onto the main Facebook site I noticed my notification were all unchecked.
    02-08-11 03:21 PM
    Unfortunately I have tried that already. As a matter of fact, all of these check boxes have been unchecked earlier, and everything was alright. (Checking of these check boxes sends me emails not messages notification)
    02-08-11 03:30 PM
    I think the newest versions of facebook (1.9+) automatically uncheck your facebook notifications - the new app is supposed to integrate with your native messages application and push new notifications to you rather than rely on email. It turns off email notification to avoid duplicates.

The issue is, I think a lot of people have issues with this functionality working - myself included. Facebook does not consistently push notifications to my phone. Additionally, Facebook app appears to automatically log out on occasion. Does anyone have a solution to this?
    02-08-11 03:54 PM
    I'm curious, what is Social Inbox? Is that a BlackBerry application or somthing on Facebook?

Also, the lack of facebook notifications seems to be a common problem. I randomly get them. I've also gone onto the main website and made sure everything was legit there. I really feel like it has something to do with the fact that facebook.com has been updated numoerous times in the last few months. Maybe during all their updating it somehow messed up their mobile API's. But seriously, what do I know tho. But it has been mentioned. Something along those lines anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 06:31 PM
    Social inbox is new way of facebook messages. So, it's in facebook's system. Doesn't have any connection with blackberry. But that change or better said, upgrade to social inbox did make troubles with blackberry fb messages notifications.
    p.s. Everything was ok befor that upgrade. Btw, I'm not sure if everyone got social inbox.
    02-09-11 10:54 AM
    I have the same issue as do many others. Pretty sure there is no fix at this point. All other notifications (wall posts, comments etc) seem to come in fine, but messages are nowhere to be found.

RIM is working on a fix for the app so hopefully we'll see it sometime in the near future.
    02-09-11 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD