2 nights ago i wasn't receiving emails on my Storm (still running on 4.7) via my Yahoo! account. that problem seems to be resolved now but BerryBuzz is not working with my emails.

i only have 1 email account on my Storm. i had BerryBuzz set to flash blue when i receive emails. i noticed that when i go into the BerryBuzz app via options, there are profiles to change my sms, mms, BBM, calendar, calls, etc. but nothing for email. i only know i have new emails when i'm using the phone, no notifications at all.

is there a link between my email not working a few nights ago and no email profile to set up in BerryBuzz?

any help is appreciated. thank you!
    10-30-09 09:04 AM
    I had similar problem with my email accounts not being shown after the upgrade on the device. Resolved that and didn't see my emails in BerryBuzz. If I recall the only thing I did was a battery pull and once the device rebooted I had my emails available in BerryBuzz.
    10-30-09 09:36 AM
    did the battery pull just now, that worked, thank you!! it must have been tired since i pulled the battery about 5 times yesterday after trying to get my email working.
    10-30-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD