Good Morning,

I woke up today to find my BB 8900 had turned its mobile network off..

I switched it back on and everything appeared normal.. As it stands I can't use BB Messenger any more, it won't allow me to use my facebook app or send receive updates/e-mails.. Unless my WIFI is turned on...

I can use the browser to search the net and access facebook but not my applications.. Bill is paid and up to date..

Any Ideas what's wrong and how I could put it right ? I rely heavily on the E-mail Push for work and am getting somewhat wound up by my phones desire to self terminate..

Would really appreciate any help you could offer..
    09-10-09 07:13 AM
    Yesterday there was a BIS outage, which wouldnt have turned your mobile network off, but it would affect most of what you are talking about.

Have you tried to log into your BIS website, and resend your service books to your device and see if that works?
    09-10-09 07:15 AM
    Have you tried restarting your phone? Doing a battery pull might help. Maybe something got hung up during the BIS outage. I'd do that if dream's suggestion doesn't' work.
    09-10-09 07:36 AM
    ive noticed the facebook app isnt letting me respond to certain things. it fails upon sending certain messages or posts and gives me the option to resend, but it still fails. but i am able to reply to some things and updates come through fine.
    09-10-09 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD