Ok, i have Blackberry App World on my phone but now its gone. When I go to options>Applications it is listed there but the icon is gone! I even hit Show All to view all my icons thinking maybe I hid it on accident but no luck I even thought maybe i deleted it by mistake so i downloaded it again(which was weird that it let me cuz usually a box will come up saying replace this version with this one, etc) and rebooted my phone and still nothing! Can someone help me out? Thanks
    03-01-10 11:23 AM
    Try deleting it in the application list then re-install it.
    03-01-10 12:34 PM
    look at your folders/hidden icons.
    03-01-10 12:39 PM
    How odd, I noticed the same thing myself today. I did a reset with QuickPull and it didn't come back, so I reinstalled it. I see it in the app switcher but still don't see the icon on the icon screen.
    03-01-10 12:42 PM
    Thanks, I'll try deleting it and re-installing it and see what happens.
    03-02-10 02:29 PM
    Same here and I jus reinstalled it on sunday also!!Can't figure out y it keeps disappearing except mine is not even listed in apllications

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 04:33 PM
    App World can disappear from your phone if you install an app through App World, but DON'T delete it through App World.

If you install an app with App World, delete it from there also.

I've also had it disappear after the phone resets through a battery pull. No idea why that happens :\
    03-02-10 05:00 PM
    Ya same here its started happening when I upgraded to .509. Idk wasup with that :s

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD