Someone help me, I think I'm going crazy.

When I first got my storm, I coulda swore it had a task app installed on it, as well as doc2go trial version, a bbnotepad, and a few others that I never used. What happened to them? They seem to have disappeared over night.

I recently backed up my phone as I do regularly, and a few days later, here I am, wondering if I need to see a doctor. Any answers?

Also, if I am going crazy and I never had tasks or notepad, where can I get a good free of cheap one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 06:05 PM
    u can get em via dm, u just have to make sure their checkboxes are checked
    01-02-10 06:20 PM
    You can do as Drift suggested or you can also go to AppLoader under C:Program files (x86 if you're on 64 bit) - common files - Research in mobile - apploader - apploader.exe and from there check it.

If it doesn't appear in either DM or apploader then re-install the OS or install the leak (your choice). If you're new, 261 posts isn't quite new, then read more on how to install leaks rather than just doing it as it may mess you up.
    01-02-10 06:44 PM
    Go to Options and click on "Show All" to see if you accidentally "Hid" the icons or folder that they were in..
    01-02-10 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD