In my area we have had numerous severe weather events recently. I have not for the last 2 weeks received any severe weather warning alerts or lightning strike alerts sent to my Blackberry. Is anyone receiving alerts? 9630 with 4.7 os with weatherbug elite (paid) 1.1.0.144
    06-19-10 10:07 AM
    In my area we have had numerous severe weather events recently. I have not for the last 2 weeks received any severe weather warning alerts or lightning strike alerts sent to my Blackberry. Is anyone receiving alerts? 9630 with 4.7 os with weatherbug elite (paid) 1.1.0.144
    I'm not having a problem with my alerts at all anymore - since I uninstalled Card Star (don't ask me what that had to do with it), however I am running 1.1.0.150... It seems like I remember some issues with .607 when it was first available and that was the reason for the new release.

I would go to App World and check for the latest version.
    06-19-10 11:11 AM
    When I used WeatherBug Elite, the weather alerts seemed to work okay. But they work even better on BerryWeather (aka "BeWeather" in App World). Just one of the reasons why I switched.
    06-20-10 04:11 PM
    Downloaded the .150 build and alerts have returned to normal. thanks
    06-21-10 06:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD