After a long wait, Nimbuzz have finally fixed the issue for users who are running OS 5.0 that where unable to connect or sign in. Now that I have tested the new update, things are looking pretty good and back to normal. So ppl download the new update from the App World and Enjoy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 12:07 AM
    Why I can not see my friends online on facebook? also when cahtting I cannot see their name, only some numbers.

03-10-10 08:06 AM
    It takes a bit of time to finish refreshing. I know I find that annoying too :/

03-10-10 08:47 AM
    After three months of this problem they finally come around to fixing it? Should we risk another occurence of such terrible customer service if/when the OS is again updated? I think not. I have moved on and currently testing IM+Lite and Beejive to see which one i will stick with.
    03-10-10 10:03 AM
    It doesn't work on my 9700. It just keeps signing in...same as before. I've tried downloading it from Nimbuzz and tried getting it from AppWorld.
    03-10-10 02:04 PM
    Does it say v1.1.1 in the app world?

03-10-10 06:55 PM
    App World is always lagging behind... dunno why. I just go direct to the dev's site if possible or another online app depot.
    03-10-10 07:33 PM
    Did u download the new app world update v1.1.0.33 if not u can download it OTA at m.blackberry.com. This might have fixed any issues

03-10-10 09:10 PM
    I would suggest that 1.1.1 is a whole new build with new kinds of bugs.

For example, it flashes the red notifier for new messages when you are currently using the app. That is painful on the eyes and wholy confusing because it could lead you to check other apps to see which app updated!

So I hope they remove the LED notifications when Nimbuzz is active and being typed in.

The chat window is much improved. However, there is a latency problem in the chat window. An incoming message causes the typing area to temporarily freeze. This feels like a problem with threads.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-11-10 04:50 AM
    Why I can not see my friends online on facebook? also when cahtting I cannot see their name, only some numbers.

That is how it was for me in the older versions.

Are you using 1.1.1?

It could be as you describe for the first time only. The latest version caches your contacts so it may feel a bit quicker.

03-11-10 04:54 AM
    Did someone else noticed that Nimbuzz is realy heavy on battery or is it just me ?
    03-11-10 04:56 AM
    I noticed that with older versions. If you download from RIM's AppWorld then you will get an old version.

Battery usage is something I am keen to observe.

I have been running 1.1.1 for the last 2 hours (with BerryBlab and Bolt). My graphical battery meter still reads as full so can't say much..

What other apps are you running?

03-11-10 06:00 AM
    Yes I'm using v.1.1.1
    Its been two days and still nothing show up on my facebook contacts.

thinking to get back to im+

03-11-10 06:36 AM
    Yes I'm using v.1.1.1
    Its been two days and still nothing show up on my facebook contacts.

thinking to get back to im+

Did u login to ur fb account from Settings Manage Facebook and also other options are available

03-11-10 08:35 PM
    Did u login to ur fb account from Settings Manage Facebook and also other options are available

never mind

i just reinstalled, and now everything is fine

thanks anyway
    03-12-10 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD