Hi guys! I have quick launch and when I put nimbuzz in it, I could not open nimbuzz wiehn clicking on quick launch. The only way is to start the app is by clicking in it in the menu.

Any suggestions? This is the only app that is not working well with quick launch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 08:32 AM
    Just downloaded it, Ill test this for ya....
    01-14-11 09:01 AM
    Thanks bro!

Actually I noticed this problem or 'bug' since I first use QL. Just thought of asking if anyone has a solution for this
    01-14-11 09:08 AM
    You were right, I just tried it and it didn't launch from Quick Launch.

I will email support for this.

I also cant add Word Mole, I cant even find it.
    01-14-11 09:08 AM
    I was not even able to send them a support request / email as you need to enter a Screen Captcha before your message is sent to them. However, the image never shows up!

Wow! Great!
    01-14-11 09:12 AM
    Email to Nikki Soft:

Dear Nikki Soft Support,

I am using the latest version of Quick Launch on my BlackBerry 9780, I have 2 problems:

1) I cannot add the game "Word Mole" that comes installed by default on a BlackBerry, it is not in the list of apps that I can add. Please fix that.

2) I added an multi-chat application called Nimbuzz, the application launches fine when you click on it normally, but if you add it to QuickLaunch and run it, nothing happens.
    Another user reported this on CrackBerry forums and I tested it and found it to be a problem indeed.

Please help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply:

Reinstall word mole. Add nimbuzz again to QL and select alternate launch method 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-14-11 11:59 AM
    It didn't work. Will email them and see whta they say LEt's spam them!
    01-17-11 05:10 AM
    I don't think Nimbuzz ever worked with QL.

01-17-11 09:44 AM
    If you have the latest version of Quicklaunch, here's something you can try. When you go to Add Application, there are three different "Launch Methods", as some apps have trouble launching from QL. Try the alternate methods, and see if that works.
    01-17-11 09:49 AM
    Yup. Thanks for the reply. Like what SCrid2000 said, it just doesn't work. Tried all and never worked

01-17-11 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD