I'm just wondering what do people think is better? I believe Nimbuzz doesn't have a Twitter service but I have UberTwitter.
    03-24-10 07:28 AM
    Used both, i prefer Beejive, but i know that isn't an option.

Out of those two i'd go with IM+lite.... my wife really enjoys it and i've used it, not to bad at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 07:30 AM
    Im+ Lite!

03-24-10 08:26 AM
    Is it possible to save chat history on either of these? Otherwise I'm gonna use the Windows Live app instead unless I have to message someone who is appearing offline. Also Beejive is good but I'm sticking to free apps atm

Edit: Oh I found "save history" tickbox in settings on IM+. I was on the forums when installing it and a random recent thread said that IM+ couldn't :s.
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 03-24-10 at 12:59 PM.
    03-24-10 11:25 AM
    I'm currently using Nimbuzz. Which one is better on battery life? Nimbuzz or IM+
    03-24-10 02:19 PM
    I was wondering that too and aw, lite disconnects after 30 minutes

03-24-10 02:36 PM
    I'm currently using Nimbuzz. Which one is better on battery life? Nimbuzz or IM+

all u guys and what apps kill the battery all do its also how bad u use the blackberry, why most who have a bb have 2/3 diff bats on the go lol

but i would pick beejive/im+ before i ever would go to nimbuzz/palringo and others as i like them more
    03-24-10 02:45 PM
    I'm just wondering what do people think is better? I believe Nimbuzz doesn't have a Twitter service but I have UberTwitter.
    I use Nimbuzz on Symbian and it's outstanding. The BB client is not nearly as good (and it's buggy, which the Symbian client isn't). I'm hoping it will improve on BB, so I'm sticking with it.

IM+ gives me Java errors when I don't give it all permissions which is a fail.
    03-24-10 02:59 PM
    all u guys and what apps kill the battery all do its also how bad u use the blackberry, why most who have a bb have 2/3 diff bats on the go lol

but i would pick beejive/im+ before i ever would go to nimbuzz/palringo and others as i like them more
    Well some waste more than others if they are poorly coded.
    03-24-10 03:31 PM
    I started with Nimbuzz and got the IM+ lite version and haven't decided which one to get rid of yet... I wonder which client takes less memory? I typically hate having 2 clients doing the same thing and so far have not been able to decide on this one yet... UGH!
    03-24-10 04:13 PM
    IM+ Lite is more stable than Nimbuzz, BUT it disconnects from Skype after 30 mins, which IMO is a complete waste of my time! What's the point of only being online for 30mins?

03-24-10 06:08 PM
    Completely agree with the last post. I tried im+ lite, and the skype thing was starting to really irritate me.
    If you don't use skype, im+ lite is better. But if you do, use nimbuzz.
    And the interface on the newest nimbuzz is pretty nice.

04-03-10 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD