Hello everyone,

As an IT Manager/PACS Administrator I don't have much time to play with the apps I acquire QuickLaunch being one of the great ones.

I was adding a few more items to make life easier when to my surprise, I noticed the Google Talk was excluded wow! Now I have many Google Talk accounts and do use Beejive (another great one) but keep my company accounts within the Google Talk App.

I tried to contact NIKKISOFT using IE8, Google Chrome & Firefox all running current updates and was unable to leave a message even using 2 different networks, DLS and T1.

I guess they don't want any contact since there were no other options.

Maybe they'll see this, I'm just

Thanks,

TeacherMac
    09-03-10 05:20 PM
    Did you email to [email protected]? He is very responsive.
    09-03-10 05:37 PM
    He also regularly replies to threads he created with the QL updates. Try those.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 05:40 PM
    I've contacted the dev of QL through email and he was very helpful. If I can figure it out, I sure hope you can as well. It's something like: support (@) nikkisoft (.) Com? And then if I remember right it auto reply's with his gmail address to contact him.

Good luck,
    Chris

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 05:51 PM
    Why not try the support links in the stores, if not already? He doesn't ignore customers, I know that.
    09-03-10 06:33 PM
    reinstall gtalk. dont use bbsak.
    09-03-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD