I'm loving this new update. I've always had a hard time deciding between e-mobile Pro and Pocketday Pro. PD Pro is much more functional but e-mobile was just way more pleasant to look at all the time. Now they are pretty much neck and neck in my opinion. Nice transition between screens, the ability to use your own background images is a huge plus, as well as the above mentioned tons of functionality makes this new update a big plus for me.

PocketDay Pro finally stops being so damn fugly.

Here's a screen shot from my Tour:

01-15-10 01:26 PM
    Wow..that looks really nice, I like the background too. You know its crazy that i just said "b-u-t-t" over in another forum and it got bleeped out and you just said "d-a-m-n" and it didn't get bleeped out?? wtf?
    01-15-10 02:02 PM
    I've used PD since it was developed and it has definitely come a long way! One of those apps I just can't do without.
    01-15-10 02:46 PM
    can you access 3rd party application from PD?
    01-15-10 03:35 PM
    also i cant reply to sms messages .....when i click on reply nothing happens??....im on os 5.xx....wonder if thats the issue.....
    01-15-10 03:39 PM
    I have a problem with the PocketDay Lists section. I can't read the list title anymore, only when I scroll over the title. Any suggestions?
    01-16-10 09:41 AM
    After having tried both and looking at many reviews I finally decided to pay for Pocketday. Just one problem though - I can't seem to get the background image to work. Is there a setting that I am missing? I have tried rebooting, restarting, gone through the menus thoroughly, but can't seem to get it to work. I'm using an 8330 Curve with a recently updated OS. Can't remember the version but it's 4.5ish.

Any ideas?

Edit - the version of Pocketday is 6.0 Trial.
    Last edited by Cammer; 01-22-10 at 03:12 PM.
    01-22-10 03:09 PM
    This app rocks. I have tried many apps but this takes the cake. It functions well and keeps getting better. I had a problem with not being able to reply to sms messages within the app. I contacted them and they sent me the new beta version and it fixed the problem. No complaints.
    03-28-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD