"Leave it On" is a 3rd-party app that allows you to control how long your backlight stays on for various apps. Want to use your browser and not have your backlight go off? With Leave it On, you set up the timing on your browser or any other app you use.

I've had this app for several months first getting it as soon as it was released. Yesterday, there was any upgraded version (v1.52) which actually included some nice new features. Unfortunately it had a small bug which wouldn't allow it to recognize my Docs2Go Sheet2Go app. I sent an email to the developer and he was on the problem with lightning speed. He reworked the app and sent me an upgrade all in a matter of hours.

Excellent customer support service.

I believe the app is available here on Shop CrackBerry but you can also check it out on the developer's site at ... ShaoSoft - Blackberry Software - Products

Good stuff in case something like this app might be of use to you.
    11-19-09 06:10 PM
    I love this app as well. With eReader, Google Maps, etc... I recommend it, great to see the support as well. I've noticed quite a few upgrades since I purchased it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 11:51 PM
    Yeah, real kewl app it is.
    11-20-09 01:43 AM
    yea shao is a great guy and all about making the people happy
    11-20-09 10:39 AM
    yea Shao is pretty awesome..when i first purchased this app i paid full price which wasnt a deal at all as the app is worth more to me, anyways, he PM me and told me it was on sale, i told him no big deal he then offered to get me a refund but he couldnt but then he offered me one of his other apps for free!!!! well, i declined and was just WOWED at the fact people like this still exsist. well i downloaded this app again for my second bb and pm him and asked if it was on sale anywhere and he just generated a code for me WOW again. but wait there is more, when the update came out last week end i downloaded and was having some problems getting it to work with Opera Mini so i PM again and he responded rite away walked me through what to do and the app worked perfect again with my bb.
    all i can really say is WOW!!!! and thank you Shao

tcamshafter
    11-20-09 02:16 PM
    Shao's always impressed me on CB and I like reading things like this. I don't need Leave It On because of the same feature now handled by QuickLaunch, but I am currently thinking about picking up his wallpaper switcher.
    11-20-09 02:29 PM
    Thanks guys I appreciate the comments!
    11-23-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD