NHL GameCenter 2011 app for other platforms has been released, but it is not available for BlackBerry. Anyone know if/when the app is going to be released?
    10-10-11 01:07 PM
    I sent an email to the NHL and received the following response:

Hi,

The BlackBerry app will be available for download on November 1st. Last year's app will not work this season and is being removed from the store.

Regards,
    Lindsay

[email protected]

That app is coming but it is too bad it wasn't available for the start of the season.
    10-12-11 11:27 PM
    will it only be for verizon customers? i pay for NHL gamecenter live would be nice to have an app for my blackberry.
    10-13-11 12:57 AM
    Looks my excitement about having the NHL GameCenter app November 1 was premature. Received an email from NHL.com that said the following:

There is no longer a set time frame for the launch of the BlackBerry app. The focus remains on bringing you the best possible mobile experience through the Android and iPhone/iPad applications.

Very disappointing.
    10-17-11 08:19 PM
    I just got this message from them:
    Hello Pamela,

The 2011 free edition of NHL GameCenter for Blackberry devices should be available through Blackberry App World soon, but we do not have an exact release date at this time. Once you install the app, you can link it to your GameCenter Live subscription.

NHL Web Support
    Coachbulldog and braindigger like this.
    10-28-11 01:53 PM
    I just got this message from them:
    Hello Pamela,

The 2011 free edition of NHL GameCenter for Blackberry devices should be available through Blackberry App World soon, but we do not have an exact release date at this time. Once you install the app, you can link it to your GameCenter Live subscription.

NHL Web Support
    Thank you for sharing this...very good news!
    10-28-11 04:00 PM
    My NHL gamecenter 2010 app won't open it said it has expired and when I emailed them about it they said mid-nov release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 03:44 PM
    can not find it, is on BB app world yet?
    11-18-11 01:01 PM
    My NHL gamecenter 2010 app won't open it said it has expired and when I emailed them about it they said mid-nov release
    I received three emails from the NHL about the app. The first one said November 1 release. Second email said the November 1 release wasn't going to happen because "the focus remains on bringing you the best possible mobile experience through the Android and iPhone/iPad applications." The third email received was the "mid-november release" one. It is now late November and there is still no 2011 GameCenter app for BlackBerry.
    11-21-11 09:20 AM
    Has anyone heard of anything lately on this?
    11-28-11 09:04 AM
    I emailed NHL yesterday and got this response:

"The 2011 free edition of NHL GameCenter for Blackberry devices should be available through Blackberry App World soon, but we do not have an exact release date at this time. Once you install the app, you can link it to your GameCenter Live subscription."

Same thing someone said from about a month ago. Gamecenter big disapointment so far.
    11-29-11 08:52 AM
    Definitely sucks that the App is not out yet for the Playbook. I have been using the web browser to watch games and it does the job.
    11-29-11 11:51 AM
    Anyone hear anything about this?
    01-27-12 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD