Any app out there for NHL news stats and vids? I know of NHL news but not a fan too many issues! I know verizon has NHL app but looking for a one fir blackberry in general
    01-29-10 07:57 PM
    01-29-10 08:00 PM
    Yes thanks for response I'm aware of what's on app world hence y I said I know oh NHL news(the hockey news) and said I don't like it!

So any other suggestions would be great
    01-29-10 08:08 PM
    Yes thanks for response I'm aware of what's on app world hence y I said I know oh NHL news(the hockey news) and said I don't like it!

So any other suggestions would be great
    You should prob click the link he provided you! He gave you the right answer, and obviously you didn�t check app world because there are at least 9 apps on there that have to do with hockey scores as well as stats and other things
    01-29-10 08:31 PM
    check out "score mobile" as well
    01-29-10 08:51 PM
    You should prob click the link he provided you! He gave you the right answer, and obviously you didn�t check app world because there are at least 9 apps on there that have to do with hockey scores as well as stats and other things
    Well being that I'm in app world almost everyday I think I may have checked there! And the rest of my first post I asked about something like verizon has not just a scores app
    01-30-10 12:42 AM
    If u just go to espn.com u can sign up for sms alerts for scores for certain teams as they happen...I'm a huge puck head my self and that's prolly the best I found for anything nhl...unfortunatly I haven't found abything that has highlights. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD