I am strongly considering making the switch from the iPhone to the Storm 2 and for 2 main reasons - 1.) Verizon's network is better where I live (3G vs none) and 2.) NFL Mobile. It's going to be pretty sweet. Anyway, I noticed that the NFL Mobile loaded in landscape mode no matter which way you had the device when you clicked it. Is there anyway to have it load vertically?? I didn't have the chance to play with it to look into the settings dept so I figured I'd ask the question on here..

Other phones under consideration:

1.) Blackberry Bold 9650(unreleased yet)
    2.) HTC Incredible (hate the battery life issues with it)
    3.) Motorola Droid
    05-26-10 10:17 PM
    NFL mobile isn't the greatest yet.. Its kind of laggy and still talking about the draft..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 12:07 AM
    Is there anyway to get it full screen? Every time I use it I can't get full screen but my coworker with the Droid opens up full screen.
    05-27-10 07:39 AM
    I've seen the NFL app on my BB Storm 2 and Droid. There really isn't any comparison. Droid NFL app is waaaaay better. But, saying that. I do believe that Vzw will update the app and will run nicely on the 9550. And sorry, as of now. There is only landscape on the 9550, and no full screen for video. Hopefully it will get better.

05-27-10 08:31 AM
    I wasn't to impressed with the app when it first came out and I uninstalled it
    05-27-10 08:52 AM
    I have it on my Storm and it works fine in full-screen portrait or landscape. Just make sure "compatibility mode" isn't enabled.
    05-27-10 09:43 AM
    I have it on my Storm and it works fine in full-screen portrait or landscape. Just make sure "compatibility mode" isn't enabled.
    "Compatibility Mode" definitely is not enabled on mine. Now the app works fine in portrait and landscape full screen on mine as well but that isn't the issue. The issue here is playing a video or the NFL network stream. Once the video is started it automatically switched to landscape and the said video does not open up to full screen.

If it does on yours then there must be a way to enable it but if there is I can't find it.
    05-27-10 10:02 AM
    oops my mistake seams my app only works in landscape period
    05-27-10 10:07 AM
    "Compatibility Mode" definitely is not enabled on mine. Now the app works fine in portrait and landscape full screen on mine as well but that isn't the issue. The issue here is playing a video or the NFL network stream. Once the video is started it automatically switched to landscape and the said video does not open up to full screen.

If it does on yours then there must be a way to enable it but if there is I can't find it.
    Oh, gotcha, I thought you meant the app itself, not just the video. yeah, I guess mine behaves that way too. I installed it a while ago, but haven't really used it too much.
    05-27-10 10:18 AM
    I wasn't to impressed with the app when it first came out and I uninstalled it

Same here.

BKVic
    05-27-10 04:15 PM
    It can only get better right? Lol

05-27-10 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD