hey people, just wanted to let all the NFL fans out there know
    that you can have the sprint app nfl mobile live for FREE on your storm
    go to stormota.com on your storms browser and go to the NEW APPS section...
    NFL Mobile Live is your all-access season pass from the Opening Kickoff to Super Bowl XLIV. Download NFL Mobile Live — NOT[only from Sprint : ), only It's the NFL whenever, however you want it.
    You'll score these features and more:
    Live audio broadcasts of every regular season game
    8 Live NFL Network games
    Live NFL Network 24/7
    Customizable Red Zone alerts
    one last thing when u first power up the app it does say sprint : (
    but other than that it works great : ) good luck!
    09-14-09 06:13 PM
    Were you able to disable compatibility mode so us storm owners can take advantage of the full screen? I just tried and no luck. It wont let the touch screen work properly. BB button, Back button, no buttons work.

this app = FAIL!
    09-14-09 06:32 PM
    Were you able to disable compatibility mode so us storm owners can take advantage of the full screen? I just tried and no luck. It wont let the touch screen work properly. BB button, Back button, no buttons work.

this app = FAIL!
    +1 Works like crap on .167

I can't even close out of it. Will try deleting now. It's a shame too, looked promising from the first few screens.
    09-14-09 06:38 PM
    i guess i should have said that i'm running .148
    everything runs fine for me including the buttons
    sorry for the confusion!
    09-14-09 06:41 PM
    i guess i should have said that i'm running .148
    everything runs fine for me including the buttons
    sorry for the confusion!
    did you try and disable the compatibility mode yet so you can use the full screen and not have the annoying keys there all the time. Im willing to bet it doesnt work all that hot on .148 either.

Im running .191 by the way, so if anyone else tries this and it works PM me please.
    09-14-09 06:45 PM
    hey people, just wanted to let all the NFL fans out there know
    that you can have the sprint app nfl mobile live for FREE on your storm
    go to stormota.com on your storms browser and go to the NEW APPS section...
    NFL Mobile Live is your all-access season pass from the Opening Kickoff to Super Bowl XLIV. Download NFL Mobile Live � NOT[only from Sprint : ), only It's the NFL whenever, however you want it.
    You'll score these features and more:
    Live audio broadcasts of every regular season game
    8 Live NFL Network games
    Live NFL Network 24/7
    Customizable Red Zone alerts
    one last thing when u first power up the app it does say sprint : (
    but other than that it works great : ) good luck!
    Thanks for the information.
    09-14-09 07:08 PM
    Sweet app!!! I got it working on .191 (somewhat.) I went to my application list before I ran it and set all permissions to allow, then disabled compatibility mode. However I cannot scroll correctly, but the app does seem to function better in PORTRAIT. Now if only I could scroll it be great!
    09-14-09 07:17 PM
    so, you guys were right it doesnt work when you disable the compatibility mode...but just dont change it then lol it still works just fine its just half screen.. if your a big fan of a team you would take advantage of it at least i would...and did : )
    09-14-09 07:22 PM
    Too bad we couldnt use the volume buttons as up and down buttons. I see now I cannot select anything if not in compatiblity mode. I have to restart because I cannot exit the app.
    09-14-09 07:27 PM
    +1 Works like crap on .167

I can't even close out of it. Will try deleting now. It's a shame too, looked promising from the first few screens.
    It wont let the touch screen work properly. BB button, Back button, no buttons work.
    09-14-09 07:57 PM
    make sure the compatibility mode is enabled
    09-14-09 08:06 PM
    I am a little confused..
    Does this app work in landscape mode or not?
    09-14-09 08:47 PM
    i dont think it does...i didnt try in landscape mode...works with the touch screen though....im running .148
    09-14-09 08:50 PM
    i dont think it does...i didnt try in landscape mode...works with the touch screen though....im running .148
    Aww, damn..Ok.. Still a cool lil app though..
    Although the DirecTV SuperFan app is GREAT this is another lil somethin to have as well..
    09-14-09 08:55 PM
    have you managed to get the streaming audio for the games to work. i do not mind the compatibility mode part but i can not find the audio
    09-14-09 09:55 PM
    Yeah I got the app to work on my tour...the audio doesn't show up on my storm. Wish it would but it works great on the tour.
    09-14-09 10:16 PM
    So if your runnin .148 with compatibility mode enabled does it work. Can you stream live coverage with audio?
    Do the button or the touch screen work. Don't want to waste the time and downloadif it don't work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 10:21 PM
    wonder why the app would have audio option on the tour and not storm. the version of the app i installed on my storm is the tour one
    09-14-09 10:22 PM
    the app works in compatibility mode but i can not do streaming audio option. the rest of the program seems to work
    09-14-09 10:23 PM
    the sprint website does not list the tour as having full audio and video support so i am trying to get the version for the 8330 and will try that
    09-14-09 10:30 PM
    moving to 3rd party apps
    09-14-09 10:40 PM
    when i try to use the 8330 version it says it is only for sprint customers.
    09-14-09 10:55 PM
    how do u change your compatibility mode?? i got nfl live on my phone but cant change anything touch screen not working anyone help??
    09-14-09 10:58 PM
    that did not work the 8330 version says it is only for sprint customers. weird the 8330 one knows i am not a sprint cust but the 9630 does not
    09-14-09 11:00 PM
    go to options>advanced options> highlight app hit bb button select enable compatibility mode
    09-14-09 11:01 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD