I have to give all the credit to the NFL and Verizon for pushing this app. I was able to watch the entire NFL Draft live on my Storm last night.

I honestly almost forgot about it (Football Fans). But got a text alert letting me know it was about to start. Turned on the app to just see what the picks would be and forgot that the option to wtach it live was there.

If all other Major North American sports could only emulate this app they would all be worth it. Not to mention this app is completely FREE. Not like MLB $14.99. Or NBA. So Sad.

However I will continue to watch rounds 2 & 3 tonight on my phone.

Only problem I have with it is that the video doesnt take up the whole screen when watching it live. Only on the replays does the resolution get larger, but still never the whole screen. Not for the Storm at least.
    Last edited by Siny304; 04-23-10 at 03:05 PM.
    04-23-10 10:49 AM
    I have to give all the credit to the NFL and Verizon for pushing this app. I was able to watch the entire NFL Draft live on my Storm last night.

I honestly almost forgot about it (Football Fans). But got a text alert letting me know it was about to start. Turned on the app to just see what the picks would be and forgot that the option to wtach it live was there.

If all other Major North American sports could only emulate this app they would all be worth it. Not to mention this app is completely FREE. Not like MLB $14.99. Or NBA. So Sad.

However I will continue to watch rounds 2 & 3 tonight on my phone.

Only problem I have with it is that the video doesnt not take up the whole screen when watching it live. Only on the replays does the resolution get larger, but still never the whole screen. Not for the Storm at least.
    Yeah, that kinda annoys me too but still a great app and it'll work for watching the Thursday night games too, so I hope they have the full screen fixed by then...
    04-23-10 11:07 AM
    Yeah, that kinda annoys me too but still a great app and it'll work for watching the Thursday night games too, so I hope they have the full screen fixed by then...
    Yes I cannot wait for those Thursday Night games to be able to watch them on my phone. And hopefully they will have an option for full screen.
    04-23-10 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD