So how many people are gonna check out the draft on their Verizon NFL mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 03:04 PM
    I will be, since I don't have cable at home!
    04-22-10 03:08 PM
    I will be cuz the wife isn't going to want to watch the draft all night long.
    04-22-10 04:00 PM
    I will for sure. Hope the app doesn't pi$$ me off.
    04-22-10 04:15 PM
    I hope yall don't take my bandwidth while I'm trying to watch it! :0)

04-22-10 05:58 PM
    I am trying to watch the pre-draft & my video stops after about 30 seconds. THis will get annoying very quick. At least it was a free app.
    04-22-10 06:19 PM
    I haven't even been able to get the app to load. It just sits there for ever saying loading. I guess there are too many people hitting the site or app. This is really crappy. I hope there are updates to this in the near future, before next season.
    04-22-10 06:34 PM
    Well its official that this app is pretty much garbage.

04-22-10 07:05 PM
    I should have figured it was going to be like this. Epic fail. Thanks for nothing Verizon. They should have been prepared.

04-22-10 07:16 PM
    This app is a total BUST so far. Can't get it to work properly, and its draft night!!! Weak Vzw, very weak.

04-22-10 08:07 PM
    I downloaded it to my Tour and other than the 1st round night bust when the app wouldn't load (probably due to increased traffic I'm assuming), I like it. One thing I'm wondering though is how to get the NFL Network videos to show in full screen. My buddy has the app on his Curve2 and his videos are full screen. Any ideas?
    04-23-10 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD