Verizon released NFL mobile app today was wondering if it will work on other carriers like there NHL one did after someone got the OTA!
    04-12-10 06:49 AM
    Depends if the API and the app functions are locked to the carrier..

I would love an NHL app for playoffs!!!!
    04-12-10 07:23 AM
    Depends if the API and the app functions are locked to the carrier..

I would love an NHL app for playoffs!!!!
    There's a NHL app out there it's not the greatest but it's something I found on here couple pages back
    04-12-10 07:52 AM
    I wonder if this would work while roaming on verizon?!?!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-12-10 10:33 AM
    From my experience today, it only works in home areas, not extended(roam) service areas. While in extended service area, I get a message that says "NFL Mobile is only available for Verizon customers". In home service areas it works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 04:11 PM
    any word if it will work on other carriers phones like their nhl app and sprints nfl app. Please can someone help me find out. thats what i started this thread for
    04-12-10 05:41 PM
    I downloaded this last nite. Lots of great information for the coming draft.

The program seems very laggy. Especially when scrolling through the menu. Anyone else experiencing this?
    04-13-10 07:40 AM
    I guess nobody has got this to work on other carriers phones bummer would love to have this app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 07:15 AM
    Nope locked to them....

Also I check out some NHL stuff and nothing really good out there. Bummer
    04-14-10 07:19 AM
    I downloaded this last nite. Lots of great information for the coming draft.

The program seems very laggy. Especially when scrolling through the menu. Anyone else experiencing this?
    I noticed this also.

It just seems like the app isn't very polished, should have had a couple more revisions before release. Maybe they are still working on it.
    04-14-10 07:25 AM
    I personally like the app, but does tend to lag at times. Love the fact that I can get txt alerts when the Patriots pick!

On a diff app note: I opened my Directv app last night, and it prompted me to update from 1.1.2 to 1.1.7. That was a nice how-do-ya-do for me. I'm sure many others already had it but just wanted to post it w/out starting a new thread.
    04-14-10 08:55 AM
    I can't get it to work
    I get the Application Pop Up and I allow the NFL MOBLE to reset the security time then it fails
    04-15-10 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD