How can I watch NFL games on my blackberry storm ? carrier is Verizon
    10-14-09 03:54 PM
    There's one call Directv Sunday Ticket for the BlackBerry. Of course, you have to have this service already from Directv, but you can watch the games on your BlackBerry. I downloaded it just to see it for myself and you are given the option to buy the package from your BlackBerry if I remember correctly.
    10-14-09 11:52 PM
    Perhaps you can use Vuivision. There's a thread about this new Alpha site. They have a (low-res for now) feeds from ABC, CBS, and NBC. I don't know if these would be blocked during games or not. Also, the current feeds in the Alpha test I think are from NY, so unless your team is, or is playing, one of the NY teams, then you may not get to see them......
    10-15-09 09:05 AM
    Sprint NFL Mobile has an app that works with verizon phones...you can listen to the games live...and watch nfl network live....download it...trust me, you won't delete this app...
    10-15-09 09:34 AM
    Sprint NFL Mobile has an app that works with verizon phones...you can listen to the games live...and watch nfl network live....download it...trust me, you won't delete this app...
    My hubby is addicted to the app. Need one for the college games, too!
    10-15-09 11:30 AM
    Uh...where can we download this? And why would it work with Verizon? I'll try it though if you say it does. I know I've had no luck getting the Sprint NASCAR app on my phone.
    10-15-09 12:10 PM
    Do a search. Not being a j e r k, but there is a recent thread on this with a link to download the app. Can't remember the name of the thread though. I think it had something to do with the Pats though. Good luck!
    I was watching that thread for a while, even commented on it, but didn't think there was an app for watching college ball games on the BB. We can check the live scores on ESPN app all day but talking about watching the game live. I will look at the thread again...thanks for reminding me of that one.
    10-15-09 12:17 PM
    Do a search. Not being a j e r k, but there is a recent thread on this with a link to download the app. Can't remember the name of the thread though. I think it had something to do with the Pats though. Good luck!
    I did a quick search as you suggested and found that thread instantly. If you didn't mention the Pats being in the title I probably wouldn't have checked there. The OTA link is on the 5th post.
    Last edited by Tour Up From the Floor Up; 10-15-09 at 12:38 PM.
    10-15-09 12:33 PM
    i'm reloading the OS on my phone...but i think you can go to sprint.com/nfl and i'm sure it will work...was watching nfl network lastnight at work....it only does live audio for the games though...
    10-15-09 12:34 PM
    I did a quick search as you suggested and found that thread instantly. If you didn't mention the Pats being in the title I probably wouldn't have checked there. The OTA link is on the 5th post.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/i-...s-game-329679/

EDIT: My bad on the double post. I was trying to edit it by including the link and used the back button instead of the edit.
    Last edited by Tour Up From the Floor Up; 10-15-09 at 12:38 PM.
    10-15-09 12:34 PM
    How can I watch NFL games on my blackberry storm ? carrier is Verizon
    If you go to vuivision.com, Hang 10 Technologies presents VuiVision - from your phone and register (easy) you will have access to all 4 major networks out of New York...where they are alpha. so you will get anything that runs there...
    10-15-09 11:12 PM
    i'm reloading the OS on my phone...but i think you can go to sprint.com/nfl and i'm sure it will work...was watching nfl network lastnight at work....it only does live audio for the games though...
    weird, I tried it a few weeks ago and couldn't get it to work.. I just use scoremobile to stay updated or if I'm home I watch nfl.com's mini field.

yep.. I just tried it again and it downloads then tells me Only for Sprint customers when I run the app
    Last edited by loveisallaliex; 10-16-09 at 12:02 AM. Reason: tested theory!
    10-15-09 11:53 PM
    weird, I tried it a few weeks ago and couldn't get it to work.. I just use scoremobile to stay updated or if I'm home I watch nfl.com's mini field.

yep.. I just tried it again and it downloads then tells me Only for Sprint customers when I run the app
    I downloaded both NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile today and they work on my Tour. This is awesome, but...oh yeah it's supposed to be hush hush. You didn't hear this from me.
    10-16-09 01:15 AM
    I downloaded both NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile today and they work on my Tour. This is awesome, but...oh yeah it's supposed to be hush hush. You didn't hear this from me.
    Same here. To get other apps just go to Sprint Store and select your phone. You will then be taken to Sprints mobile app listing. You can then download them OTA or on your pc.

It's kinda funny seeing all the Sprint icons and "only from Sprint" in these apps that I'm using and I have Verizon.
    10-16-09 09:05 AM
    You can load the Sprint NFL app on your Storm by using this website

(http://softwarestore.sprint.com/wap/...d-nfl-9630.jad)

But you cannot scroll through anything or click anything. Maybe if we replace the 9630 model number in the wed address with a model number of a touch screen phone it could work. Anyone know a sprint touchscreen phone that uses the NFL APP.
    10-16-09 10:16 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-17-09 02:36 PM
    how do I get this app

10-17-09 02:37 PM
    Start with reading the thread.
    10-17-09 02:50 PM
    I downloaded this app and it works great but I can't close it. It's always running in the background. I have to pull the battery to restart the phone because its heating up. Am I missing something or is anyone else having this problem?
    10-17-09 11:25 PM
    I downloaded this app and it works great but I can't close it. It's always running in the background. I have to pull the battery to restart the phone because its heating up. Am I missing something or is anyone else having this problem?
    Delete it and reinstall.
    10-18-09 04:02 PM
    Allow me to ask a question......

Have you tried using the Exit button?
    10-19-09 08:05 AM
    Allow me to ask a question......

Have you tried using the Exit button?

now thats just a silly idea...

btw: doesn't run in the background for me when exiting

Is there any program out there that you can keep up with college stats, such as the polls and conference standings???
    Last edited by cannonballgsu; 10-19-09 at 12:15 PM.
    10-19-09 12:11 PM
    I've noticed that the alerts in this app and the NASCAR app do not do anything. Anyone know how to make the alerts actually work?
    10-19-09 01:01 PM
    I've noticed that the alerts in this app and the NASCAR app do not do anything. Anyone know how to make the alerts actually work?
    Really? Nobody knows?
    10-20-09 07:18 PM
    Really? Nobody knows?
    I haven't set any alerts yet so I couldn't tell you. However, could the reason they're not working for you be that these are actually on the Sprint network and not on the Verizon network have anything to do with it?
    10-20-09 07:59 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD