Folks,

Does anyone know how much NFL Mobile costs this year? Last year it was 10 per month and you also got VCast Video. I DID subscribe, but I thought it was just a bit too much. This year the phone is offering it to me for 5, BUT I'm not sure if Vcast is still also included. If Vcast is included it's a no brainer, I'll get it, BUT if it's just the NFL then I have to think about it, since I have a great cable system (Verizon FIOS), and they probably got some streaming stuff too, plus I know other sites.

So did anyone get it yet? Do you know if it still also includes Vcast Video?
    08-20-12 07:16 PM
    Anyone?????

In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics.
    08-23-12 09:08 AM
    I don't even have the ability to download the NFL Mobile app for Verizon anymore. anyone? anyone?
    09-04-12 03:07 PM
    Does not look like the app is available for Blackberry. I looked this morning, and at Verizon Insider there is no blackberry app. Boo.
    09-04-12 03:13 PM
    Ok I broke down and called Verizon. There are now 2 deals. You can still get the 10 dollar Vcast deal and it includes NFL Mobile for 10 per month, OR you can just get NFL Mobile without Vcast for 5 per month.

EDIT: You must be able to get it, I have it on my phone! I have a 9930.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-04-12 03:24 PM
    @pkcable,

What did you download to get NFL Mobile from Verizon. I do not see any app for BlackBerry.
    09-17-12 10:12 AM
    @pkcable,

What did you download to get NFL Mobile from Verizon. I do not see any app for BlackBerry.
    Go to mobile.vzw.com/nfl on your BlackBerry. Don't know why they refuse to put it in the Verizon section of App World with their other apps.
    flion likes this.
    09-17-12 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD