Since my 3G coverage is pretty poor from home, it's selling point for me is that it works over WiFi.
    09-13-10 05:32 PM
    That's totally different from what I was told by two different reps on the from from VZW. I have a Bold 9650 and get all the vids and game live and it streams smoothly. It was perfect last night during the game. I called twice to check and I was told as long as I have unlimited data plan for BB which I do...the cost is FREE. They both said If i was going to be charged for anything, there would be a screen where I would have to agree to a payment or a subscription screen. Since I did not see anything like that, I assumed I was not being charged.

But like someone else said, I will not pay to order it next season either as I already have DirecTV and have the NFL to GO app and can get all the afternoon games and Redzone channel mix so that's way more than I need when my buttinski is planted in front of the TV anyway...lol
    Well as reps often make stuff up when they don't know the answer did you happen to use the app before 7/22?

Is anyone else on blackberry being prompted to pay?

Obviously all the Android people have unlimited data plans since VZW requires it with smart phones. My buddy with the Droid X has only had it since August and gets prompted to subscribe.....
    09-13-10 06:31 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD