I had an NFL icon on my BB that I somehow downloaded...I cannot remember how. I downloaded a free trial of that NFL tracker they offer. I wanted to remove that ap so I went into my applications list to delete and I accidently deleted the wrong ap wich happened to be my NFL shortcut. Is there anyway to get that back??
    07-10-08 01:41 AM
    Homes - reload the app........problem solved.......try NFL.com......google...an exorcism....something........by chance did you back up?

GO ANGELS...........Angels fan since (omfg) like 1967 0r 1968.......

They got it going on this year - great pitching and K-Rod.......the bats will come...Torii and Vlad will be fine............

Replay of 2002 I am thinking........
    07-10-08 02:12 AM
    its not on NFL.com.....I assumed I got it from there but I cannot find it. I did not back up. Damn im so pissed!!!

yeah im a huge Angels fan!! K-Rod blew it tonight but we are still on top of the division. Oh yea definatley no worries with Torii and Vlad....especially Vlad. He will come on strong the 2nd half
    07-10-08 02:16 AM
    IDEA - try the webbie from verizon....you may have been skimming and seen it there.....they are always pimping stuff like that...........

BEst part - Yanks ain't gonna even make it in.........Rays look good....Longoria has game - I saw him in College.........and Alimony-Rod has some big heat to fade.......what's Alimomy and Child Support on 30 mil a year plus endorsements?

DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    07-10-08 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD