how can you watch nfl football games on your balckberry storm for free
    11-09-09 03:45 PM
    You can't there's only one program that's actually from DTV and you have to have a season pass subscription and then sign up for a password online to get the app for your phone and then enter all the info from account info to password for account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 04:33 PM
    Try Vuivison Hang 10 Technologies presents VuiVision - Hang10Tech.com, it's 1.99 a month or 14.95 for the year. Currently they have ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox, so you will get a good selection of games, plus lots of other TV. They expect to add other channels too. Stations are based in NYC.
    11-09-09 04:38 PM
    Yeah vuivision worked well for me while it was still in beta, didn't miss a second of the games that were televised (well in NYC). And for 15 bucks a year that ain't bad. Especially when NBC starts airing the Saturday morning hockey games...
    11-09-09 05:06 PM
    Try Vuivison Hang 10 Technologies presents VuiVision - Hang10Tech.com, it's 1.99 a month or 14.95 for the year. Currently they have ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox, so you will get a good selection of games, plus lots of other TV. They expect to add other channels too. Stations are based in NYC.
    To bad they can't use the apps from MyP2P, huh PK?
    11-09-09 05:08 PM
    NOOOO they started charging!!! However I must say 15 bucks for the year is worth it. I think that is a good price and since I was last on they have the higher bandwidth option and it looks amazing!
    11-09-09 07:04 PM
    I have also used Vuvision and have paid for the yearly subscription. Better to pay them the 14.95 then give verizon the $15.00 per month. I just want something to play with when I'm bored waiting at a doctor's office or at Starbucks. It's awesomely cool with the high bandwidth.
    11-13-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD