It is on sale today (%66 off, down to $0.99).
    thanks .. bought it today

Waiting for ShortcutMe to go on sale for $.99 to grab that as well

Really don't want to spend too much on the BB 7.x platform as its already dead in my opinion.. waiting for my contract to be over next year to upgrade to a different OS as my co is also stopping support for BB (less than 5% of all our mobile users now have a BB and the BES is a big expense)
    07-06-12 09:24 AM
    thanks .. bought it today

Waiting for ShortcutMe to go on sale for $.99 to grab that as well

Really don't want to spend too much on the BB 7.x platform as its already dead in my opinion.. waiting for my contract to be over next year to upgrade to a different OS as my co is also stopping support for BB (less than 5% of all our mobile users now have a BB and the BES is a big expense)
    Good that you got it at reduced price

I don't think ShortcutMe will ever be on sale for $0.99

I don't think BB 7 is dead. It will be around for years to come (our logs show that a lot of people around the world still running BB OS 4).

Some companies might switch away from BBs but all that is needed for them to switch back to BBs is one or other hackers to sniff company emails sent to smart phones running iOS and Android and (ab)use that info for financial gains on for example the stock market.
    Remember that it doesn't take many hours to hack the h e l l out of the iPhone and Android based phones.
    07-06-12 09:41 AM
    Good that you got it at reduced price

I don't think ShortcutMe will ever be on sale for $0.99

I don't think BB 7 is dead. It will be around for years to come (our logs show that a lot of people around the world still running BB OS 4).

Some companies might switch away from BBs but all that is needed for them to switch back to BBs is one or other hackers to sniff company emails sent to smart phones running iOS and Android and (ab)use that info for financial gains on for example the stock market.
    Remember that it doesn't take many hours to hack the h e l l out of the iPhone and Android based phones.
    I for one will be using my 9900 long after BB10 has launched..
    Vijik likes this.
    07-06-12 09:46 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD