Email++ is currently one of the top paid apps in AppWorld with great reviews

As many of you know that Email++ makes the Native Blackberry Email complete by adding additional features and convenience through a toolbar at the top of the email view/compose screen. Whether you want to view outlook like preview of incoming emails, Edit emails during Reply/Fwd, add any email to calendar event instantly, create block filter or template, Email++ is the complete solutions.
    08-24-12 11:55 PM
    Got it a couple days ago. Very nice!
    devcellent likes this.
    08-25-12 12:11 PM
    I uninstalled this app during the free trial a long time ago. I would love to try it again but it isn't giving me the option to buy it when I hit reinstall in AppWorld. I just get an error message.
    08-25-12 12:19 PM
    I uninstalled this app during the free trial a long time ago. I would love to try it again but it isn't giving me the option to buy it when I hit reinstall in AppWorld. I just get an error message.
    You could try CrackBerry store: Email ++ on CrackBerry App Superstore
    08-25-12 02:40 PM
    Thanks...I just did.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    devcellent likes this.
    08-25-12 06:17 PM
    While being featured in AppWorld, 5 star rated and well reviewed Email++ is now at $2.99 for a limited time.
    08-27-12 11:15 PM
    I was wondering what is the developer's plans for the migration of existing Email++ users to a BB10 version of Email++?
    08-28-12 09:59 AM
    Im not entirely sure how to set up the Junk email option? A step by step instruction would be very helpful
    08-28-12 10:12 AM
    Im not entirely sure how to set up the Junk email option? A step by step instruction would be very helpful
    1. Click the block Icon in Email++ toolbar
    2. This would bring a popup to create a filter
    3. You can block by address and/or subject
    4. In the Block Action, you can choose "Junk"

If you have further questions, please send email to support @ devcellent.com
    08-29-12 07:41 AM
    Hey Devcellent,

I have your great app aswell as E-mobile software's - numeric icon email indicator. It has been telling me I have X amount of unread emails. I have only just realised that its counting your apps blocked / spam emails.

How do I delete these - deleted unread emails, on my desktop, or can I find them in email ++

EDIT: Fixed. I unblocked all the blocked emails within Email ++
    Last edited by Ben1232; 08-29-12 at 04:17 PM.
    devcellent likes this.
    08-29-12 03:46 PM
    Hey Devcellent,

I have your great app aswell as E-mobile software's - numeric icon email indicator. It has been telling me I have X amount of unread emails. I have only just realised that its counting your apps blocked / spam emails.

How do I delete these - deleted unread emails, on my desktop, or can I find them in email ++

EDIT: Fixed. I unblocked all the blocked emails within Email ++
    Are your block filters' Action set to "Delete" or "Mark Read"?
    Ben1232 likes this.
    08-29-12 11:12 PM
    Are your block filters' Action set to "Delete" or "Mark Read"?
    They were all set to delete. Not mark read. Great idea, I can now re add the blocked emails as they come back through and mark as read so the other app doesn't count them.

Thanks for your quick reply devcellent.
    Last edited by Ben1232; 08-30-12 at 05:00 AM.
    08-30-12 04:55 AM
    You mentioned in one of your posts to add a Schedule Text or Email option? That would come in handy.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 08-31-12 at 02:41 AM.
    08-31-12 02:13 AM
    My Email ++ icon keeps popping up in the app changer. I close it and it comes back.

Anyone know why ?
    09-03-12 04:13 PM
    My Email ++ icon keeps popping up in the app changer. I close it and it comes back.

Anyone know why ?

Do you have the latest version?

The latest version is 2.5.4.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    09-03-12 04:23 PM
    Do you have the latest version?

The latest version is 2.5.4.

Yeah, I have version 2.5.4
    09-03-12 04:31 PM
    Yeah, I have version 2.5.4

The only time it is on in the app changer is when I leave it open. Make sure you close it, it doesn't need to be left open to work because it runs in the background.

09-03-12 04:49 PM
    The only time it is on in the app changer is when I leave it open. Make sure you close it, it doesn't need to be left open to work because it runs in the background.

I see its just a background app. Strange, I wonder what is causing it to open.

I closed it 10 mins ago, just looked and closed it again.
    09-03-12 04:59 PM
    I see its just a background app. Strange, I wonder what is causing it to open.

I closed it 10 mins ago, just looked and closed it again.

I would uninstall it, reboot, then reinstall since that is happening and ARM is shutting it down like you mentioned in the other thread. See if it still does that afterwards.

09-03-12 05:03 PM
    I would uninstall it, reboot, then reinstall since that is happening and ARM is shutting it down like you mentioned in the other thread. See if it still does that afterwards.

Do you know if the original activation code will work when I reinstall the app ?

If not I'll wait until Devcellent is about.
    09-03-12 05:20 PM
    Do you know if the original activation code will work when I reinstall the app ?

It should still work. I don't believe there is an activation code. But if there is I think "registered" is the code. But wait to see if Devcellent can confirm if you'd like.

09-03-12 05:23 PM
    It should still work. I don't believe there is an activation code. But if there is I think "registered" is the code. But wait to see if Devcellent can confirm if you'd like.

I got my app for free & was emailed the code.

Devcellent has just posted in another thread so he should be about soon
    09-03-12 05:27 PM

As long as you have the same device PIN, the activation code work. Feel free to send an email to support @ devcellent.com if you have any issue with activation.
    09-04-12 01:20 PM

Usually, if you buy from AppWorld, it injects the key. Therefore, user would not see that typically. However, if you get it from any MobiHand store, you may have to activate manually using the key you receive from Mobihand store after purchase. Therefore, ensure that the PIN registered with MobiHand is the correct PIN.
    wolfee48 and Ben1232 like this.
    09-04-12 01:23 PM
    Since MobiHand has been closed down for any app purchases or updates, we would still want our valued customers to be supported. Whether you won through contests or purchased any of our apps through MobiHand (or its partner site/store), contact us directly (support @ devcellent.com) for re-install or device switch. Please include your email address registered with MobiHand store, your PIN during purchase and new PIN if applicable.
    Ben1232, wolfee48 and pkcable like this.
    09-11-12 05:44 PM
141 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD