This app SUCKS!! My battery became so much worse after installing it! What a waste of money
    Thats a shame.... did you happen to install any other app at or around the same time? My battery life is the same with or without this app.
    Last edited by dustanh; 03-07-12 at 08:58 AM.
    03-07-12 08:48 AM
    This app SUCKS!! My battery became so much worse after installing it! What a waste of money
    Sorry to hear that. We have submitted an update with some performance improvement in release 2.5.1. We would really appreciate if you try that out. If you still believe, Email++ is the reason of your resource consumption, please send us email at [email protected] and we would try to work something out.
    03-07-12 09:35 AM
    Email++ Release 2.5.1 Coming Soon with
    * Performance Optimization
    * Invisible Email++ Icon from App Switcher

It has been submitted to AppWorld for approval. As most of you asked for hiding Email++ icon from App Switcher, we have listened, and it should be available soon from AppWorld.
    Email++ release 2.5.1 has been approved, and should be available from both AppWorld & MobiHand.
    anon(2254645) likes this.
    03-07-12 09:13 PM
    Really encouraging comment about Email++ on RedFlagDeals - [Comp] Get Top Paid BlackBerry App Email++ at 40% Discount - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
    ----------------------------------------
    Mar 17th, 2012 11:12 AM #9
    PhuFighter

Thanked 31 times for 29 posts
    I bought this app for the full price. I love it since it adds missing functionality to the email app on the Bb. You could just decide to not have the previews if you find it intrusive (it gets that way If you have he BB off for a while and a flood of emails come in when you turn it on...) but this app is another reason why I won't be switching to another device in the meantime.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    03-18-12 01:43 PM
    I just installed this app but so far find it very useful. I don't do a ton of emails per day but some days I do a ton. For the few dollars I recommend this app even for a modest user. I'm sure as I use it I will find more value.
    devcellent likes this.
    04-24-12 12:36 PM
    i have a problem with registering, this always happen when i reload with new OS
    can u help me
    04-30-12 01:20 AM
    can u help me
    04-30-12 01:20 AM
    can u help me
    Please send an email to [email protected].
    05-02-12 04:04 PM
    I just downloaded this. LOVE it! It shows you an email popup preview no matter what screen youre on!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    devcellent likes this.
    05-04-12 09:39 PM
    which is nice because those message popup apps do ALL messages (I text roughly 8k msg a month), and the popups on those apps have a delay.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    devcellent likes this.
    05-04-12 09:41 PM
    Email++ 2.5.3 is now available in AppWorld with the following feature:
    1. Ability to suppress/filter preview message based on sender and/or subject within the Block Filter
    2. Ability to now suppress preview message for WhatsApp internal message to resolve potential conflict with its internal messages

Last edited by devcellent; 07-06-12 at 01:40 AM.
    07-06-12 01:31 AM
    Love this application!
    devcellent likes this.
    07-17-12 09:41 PM
    are email pop-ups an option or something that is forced with using this app?

I hate pop-ups.
    07-23-12 09:47 AM
    are email pop-ups an option or something that is forced with using this app?

I hate pop-ups.
    Thanks for your interest in Email++. Email pop-ups (Message Preview) is an option that you could easily disable in the Email++ Option screen.
    07-23-12 09:50 AM
    no more trial?
    07-23-12 01:31 PM
    no more trial?
    Sorry, we no longer offer trial! If you have any specific question that may not be clear from the product descriptions/screenshots/reviews, feel free to send an email to [email protected].
    07-23-12 02:41 PM
    no more trial?
    Email ++ is well worth the $3.99 and the developers customer support is outstanding as well.
    wolfee48 and devcellent like this.
    07-23-12 03:16 PM
    Email ++ is well worth the $3.99 and the developers customer support is outstanding as well.
    +1....

Great app and support.
    devcellent likes this.
    07-23-12 05:29 PM
    Support is excellent, and I mean it. Email ++ is a keeper for me.
    devcellent likes this.
    08-11-12 02:46 AM
    Email++ has been updated to version 2.5.4 that allows adding custom signature in Reply/Fwd with Edit.
    Release 2.5.4
    * Added ability to add custom signature in Reply/Fwd with Edit.
    08-13-12 10:55 PM
    Email++ has been updated to version 2.5.4 that allows adding custom signature in Reply/Fwd with Edit.
    Release 2.5.4
    * Added ability to add custom signature in Reply/Fwd with Edit.

How does this interact with the default BIS signature?

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk�
    08-13-12 11:15 PM
    How does this interact with the default BIS signature?

It does not interact with BIS signature. This is just an additional/different way to set the signature to be used while using Reply/Fwd with Edit feature of Email++. By default, it is disable. It can be enabled if someone wishes to use this instead of other signatures such as the one through BIS.
    08-13-12 11:36 PM
    It does not interact with BIS signature. This is just an additional/different way to set the signature to be used while using Reply/Fwd with Edit feature of Email++. By default, it is disable. It can be enabled if someone wishes to use this instead of other signatures such as the one through BIS.

Update installed. This is a great addition to an already awesome application. When you reply or forward with edit, your BIS signature is added all the way to the bottom. But with this addition, your signature can be shown directly below your newest reply/message.

Love this app!

devcellent likes this.
    08-13-12 11:52 PM
    Email++ is currently among the top 5 paid apps in AppWorld under productivity category! Top Paid - BlackBerry App World
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-14-12 02:39 PM
    Email++ has been featured AppWorld!
    08-23-12 05:10 PM
141 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD