Email++ does not do anything as to where the downloaded images would be stored. Images would be stored by the native email client based on your device settings. You could check the pictures folder.
    I believe he was asking whether this app could also automatically download an attachment to an e-mail to a pre-specified folder.
    02-05-12 10:32 PM
    My battery drain jumped from 5% to 11% per hour! Is it just me or did anyone notice this too?
    02-06-12 01:29 AM
    My battery drain jumped from 5% to 11% per hour! Is it just me or did anyone notice this too?
    I know on mine the battery stayed the same. The app for me has very little effect at all on my battery.
    devcellent likes this.
    02-06-12 01:42 AM
    As far as we know, Email++ should have little to no impact on the battery. You could try shutting down Email++ and monitor your battery life, and then compare it while Email++ is running.
    02-06-12 06:19 PM
    I've been using this app for several weeks now and my usage shows nothing in my CPU and barely registers on the memory so I don't think it's consuming the battery, either.
    devcellent likes this.
    02-06-12 07:12 PM
    I believe he was asking whether this app could also automatically download an attachment to an e-mail to a pre-specified folder.
    Only during Reply/Fwd with edit, Email++ gives you the option to include/exclude the attachments. Currently, Email++ does not automatically download the attachment. Unlike images in html emails, not downloading attachments automatically do not make any impact to the display of the email message.
    02-06-12 09:55 PM
    Why didn't I find out about this app earlier???

A++
    02-06-12 11:57 PM
    Why didn't I find out about this app earlier???

A++
    We are glad that you finally found Email++. It is better late than never
    02-07-12 06:02 AM
    I must agree, that this app has NO drain on my battery!! Best app I have on my BB 9850!! Haven't yet found where the pictures are stored however.
    02-07-12 08:13 AM
    We expect Email++ to be listed under featured items on AppWorld in couple of days. Thus, Email++ would get the recognition that it deserves if that really happens. We thank you all for your feedback and support. We would be really appreciate if you drop a 5 star review on AppWorld about Email++.
    02-07-12 09:40 PM
    After the first 24 hours my battery life is the same and so is my memory. Rock on! Always a plus... Sometimes you worry about installing new apps.
    devcellent likes this.
    02-08-12 12:25 AM
    Finally, Email++ has been featured on AppWorld! It can be found under featured items within Apps category.

Featured Items - BlackBerry App World

Download Apps - BlackBerry App World

We thank AppWorld and all of you for your support & feedback to make Email++ a better product since the initial release in late October last year! We hope you continue for find it useful in your daily email management on BlackBerry Smartphones.
    andyahs likes this.
    02-10-12 06:16 AM
    We are planning to add whitelist filter to Email++, so that users have more controls over the automatic image downloads. Thus, users would be able to configure, so that images would be displayed in emails that matches the whitelist. it would make the automatic image download feature more secured.
    raino and cntrydncr223 like this.
    02-16-12 02:06 PM
    Email++ has continued it dominance as the most top paid productivity app for smartphone on AppWorld. It has been at the top for the second week in a row. Thanks for your support.

Top Paid - BlackBerry App World
    02-22-12 10:51 AM
    The greatest reason to use Blackberry
    devcellent likes this.
    02-22-12 10:53 AM
    I won this app from Crackberry.com and I have been using this ever since. This is THE BEST app I have on my phone right now. I gave you guys 100 on App World because this is very helpful when I am in class. No battery drain or memory leaks.
    devcellent likes this.
    02-22-12 11:29 PM
    Email++ is currently among the top 5 paid apps for smartphones on AppWorld!

Thanks for your continued support.
    02-25-12 07:42 AM
    I would like to be able to adjust the font size in the message previews, at least to the default system setting.
    Also, the location of the buttons, either on the side, top or bottom.
    And the location of the box on the screen, top or bottom.
    02-26-12 07:02 PM
    I would like to be able to adjust the font size in the message previews, at least to the default system setting.
    Also, the location of the buttons, either on the side, top or bottom.
    And the location of the box on the screen, top or bottom.
    Thanks for the feedback. About the Font size, we have it intentionally lower than the system default to make room for more texts. We may make it configurable, so that users can manage the size.
    02-26-12 09:08 PM
    Email++ Release 2.5.1 Coming Soon with
    * Performance Optimization
    * Invisible Email++ Icon from App Switcher

It has been submitted to AppWorld for approval. As most of you asked for hiding Email++ icon from App Switcher, we have listened, and it should be available soon from AppWorld.
    Last edited by devcellent; 03-07-12 at 09:36 AM. Reason: clarity
    03-04-12 05:12 PM
    * Battery Optimization

It has been submitted to AppWorld for approval. As most of you asked for hiding Email++ icon from App Switcher, we have listened, and it should be available soon from AppWorld.
    R u going to release the update thru the Mobihand store as well?
    03-04-12 07:10 PM
    * Battery Optimization

Battery optimization? I wasn't aware of battery issues and this app.
    03-05-12 12:55 PM
    Battery optimization? I wasn't aware of battery issues and this app.
    We received a few reviews/feedbacks about this battery usage. After some investigations, we found that, the "Automatic Turning On Backlight" for message preview could impact resource usage. Therefore, we decided not to enable it by default. We have added information to make our users aware of the fact that it may have some impacts. Similar to you, we did not see any issue during our daily usage. However, we have gone through the codes and made some clean-ups in process switching, and hope that Email++ would work event better for a few who expressed concerns about battery usage.
    03-05-12 01:40 PM
    R u going to release the update thru the Mobihand store as well?
    Yeah, we also plan to push the update through MobiHand store.
    03-05-12 01:41 PM
    We received a few reviews/feedbacks about this battery usage. After some investigations, we found that, the "Automatic Turning On Backlight" for message preview could impact resource usage. Therefore, we decided not to enable it by default. We have added information to make our users aware of the fact that it may have some impacts. Similar to you, we did not see any issue during our daily usage. However, we have gone through the codes and made some clean-ups in process switching, and hope that Email++ would work event better for a few who expressed concerns about battery usage.
    I guess for heavy email users this could impact the battery. But either way... looking forward for the update!
    03-05-12 01:47 PM
141 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD