Add a button to reply on the popup. On mine it is open or mark as read. Would be nice to go straight in to a reply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great idea. Consider it done!
    11-22-11 11:14 PM
    By the way, as an FYI, we are adding two more features to Email++ within a week.

1. Templates - You make templates by converting Emails to Memos using the Convert To feature. There will be a Templates button on the toolbar that will let you copy any of the templates to the clipboard. The reason for using memos is, they are automatically backed up and synced to your BES or BIS service, so you can use those on your desktop as well.

2. Backup/Restore - This is by far the most wanted feature for Email++. We are adding backup and restore of your blocklist and preferences.

What do you guys think?
    I love it! I have been looking for a way to forward and edit emails with attachments included for years. I will be purchasing this if it works as you describe.

I can't get the forward edit with attachment to work yet,
    11-22-11 11:47 PM
    Great idea. Consider it done!
    Here is what we've done. The dismiss button is kinda pointless because you can dismiss the popups by pressing the back key. We are replacing that with a button for reply-to-all.
    11-22-11 11:51 PM
    Here is what we've done. The dismiss button is kinda pointless because you can dismiss the popups by pressing the back key. We are replacing that with a button for reply-to-all.
    I can't get the forward with attachment to work. Could it be because I have Fixmo tools?
    11-22-11 11:59 PM
    Ok I got it working your support guy was awesome!

11-23-11 12:33 AM
    Is it possible to make edits to others email stand out on a blackberry? Different font? Bold? Italics? Color? At work we use red text when editing someone elses message.

11-23-11 06:52 AM
    Before I purchase this app is there any conflict with Show me the Images app when running this. I have a Torch 9850 running the latest Vz software, .374.
    11-27-11 01:25 PM
    Before I purchase this app is there any conflict with Show me the Images app when running this. I have a Torch 9850 running the latest Vz software, .374.
    Not at all!!! I have both installed on my torch 9850 and they work perfectly together!!!

devcellent likes this.
    11-27-11 01:28 PM
    You could just download the trial version before purchase, and try it out on your device. There is no difference in the trial and the purchased version of Email++, so you can see it youself how those two apps could run together without any conflict. And as mesnewberry mentioned, there should not be any conflict.
    11-27-11 01:41 PM
    Thanks for the help. I will definitely be downloading this.
    11-27-11 05:45 PM
    Is it possible to make edits to others email stand out on a blackberry? Different font? Bold? Italics? Color? At work we use red text when editing someone elses message.

Hello,
    What you are looking for is the ability to send html or rich text email with edit. However, it is impossible on BlackBerry to edit or compose emails in html format. We will support that as soon as RIM supports HTML email editing.

Team Devcellent!
    11-30-11 10:55 PM
    You said you were trying to get closer to a desktop experience so wondering if you would be able to split the screen and have active preview in a separate pane while scrolling from one email to the next. Have downloaded the trial and we'll see how it goes.
    12-01-11 05:07 AM
    You said you were trying to get closer to a desktop experience so wondering if you would be able to split the screen and have active preview in a separate pane while scrolling from one email to the next. Have downloaded the trial and we'll see how it goes.
    Thanks for this great advice! We wanted to do exactly that but unfortunately there is no reliable way to do this on the BlackBerry. We will keep researching to find a way. Please keep your feedback flowing as we always pay very close attention to these.
    12-04-11 03:47 PM
    Watch out for Email++ v 2.0.1 this Monday!

Check out BlackBerry App World and MobiHand/CrackBerry app store!

RELEASE NOTES
    * Backup/Restore Block List and Email++ preferences.
    * Control visibility of Message Preview popups on a per app basis.
    * Extend your free trial by letting others know about Email++.
    * Reply directly from a Message Preview popup.
    * Fixed garbled text issue when converting or forwarding HTML emails with Email++.
    Last edited by devcellent; 12-04-11 at 03:53 PM.
    12-04-11 03:49 PM
    3 days is really a very short time to trial anything.
    Just so you know, in our latest release (2.0.1) of Email++, you can now extend your trial up to 15 more days just by telling your friends/families from your contacts. Yeah! you heard it right, 5 times more than the default 3 day trial! Open the option screen, click "Share Email++" and use the "Email" option, select someone from the contact, and once sent, your trial would be extended by 1 day for sending it to 1 contact.
    12-05-11 11:56 AM
    Hey Guys,
    How popular would "Send Later" feature be if we implemented it in Email++? This will solve the usecase where a user wants to compose an email now but schedule the send at a later time.

Please let us know. We are always listening.

Devcellent Team.
    12-16-11 11:44 PM
    Based on popular demand, we have released version 2.2.1 of Email++ to include automatic image download in emails. Version 2.2.1 is now available on both AppWorld and CrackBerry Store. The feature is configurable, i.e., you can enable/disable from the Email++ Option screen.
    02-04-12 03:45 PM
    Based on popular demand, we have released version 2.2.1 of Email++ to include automatic image download in emails. Version 2.2.1 is now available on both AppWorld and CrackBerry Store. The feature is configurable, i.e., you can enable/disable from the Email++ Option screen.
    I just downloaded the upgrade, completed a battery pull, and I'm not seeing this new option anywhere... Any suggestions?
    02-04-12 04:08 PM
    I just downloaded the upgrade, completed a battery pull, and I'm not seeing this new option anywhere... Any suggestions?
    It should be in the top section right above the backup/restore feature. All u should hve to do is check/uncheck the box.
    devcellent likes this.
    02-04-12 04:12 PM
    "Always Get Images" option should be right above the "Backuo/Restore" Button.
    You could send email to [email protected]
    02-04-12 04:13 PM
    It should be in the top section right above the backup/restore feature. All u should hve to do is check/uncheck the box.
    Thanks, I have resolved it now.
    02-04-12 04:17 PM
    "Always Get Images" option should be right above the "Backuo/Restore" Button.
    You could send email to [email protected]
    Thanks for your help, and offer of support. I have now resolved the issue. Where will these photos be stored?
    02-04-12 04:19 PM
    As a heavy email user, I love this app! Email++ is worth every penny. Makes my 9900 even more awesome!
    02-04-12 06:22 PM
    Yep this app is a must. Now with the new features I even took off the get the images app off. Buy it from Mobihand, not appworld as they tripled up the normal price
    02-04-12 06:33 PM
    Thanks for your help, and offer of support. I have now resolved the issue. Where will these photos be stored?
    Email++ does not do anything as to where the downloaded images would be stored. Images would be stored by the native email client based on your device settings. You could check the pictures folder.
    02-05-12 08:05 AM
141 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD