We all love our BlackBerry Email but we felt that there are a few convenient features missing when compared with a desktop email client. Email++ is a fully integrated plugin for the BlackBerry Email App and embeds a graphical toolbar right on top of email messages. You compromise none of your existing email experience but your Email App will now have 8 more buttons and 9 more features. Some calling it BlackBerry Email on cracks but we think this is next generation BlackBerry Email, delivered today. May be RIM will make these standard features one day. Convert emails to meetings, tasks and memos, Forward and reply emails with editing, Unsend accidental sends, Block/Filter emails, Quickly paste your location and calendar availability and the best message preview popup in the market - all in one app! No more annoying menu items but a toolbar that becomes part of the email app.

Try the fully functional trial today:
    Download Email ++ from BlackBerry App World
    Email ++ Trial on MobileTopSoft App Superstore

FEATURES
    Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
    Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
    Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
    Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
    Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
    Templates: Convert any email to a template and reuse them over and over again.
    My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
    My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
    Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
    Image Download: Configure to download images automatically in HTML emails.
    Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.
    Last edited by devcellent; 02-16-12 at 02:09 PM. Reason: New feature - Automatic Image Download
    ddog2, sedalia066, dimm0k and 3 others like this.
    11-17-11 08:51 PM
    I'm getting an error message, "error loading module Email Plus Plus."

*EDIT: It was my phone, I upgraded to a new OS and it works now.
    Last edited by don.new; 11-19-11 at 01:55 PM.
    11-17-11 10:37 PM
    Click to view quoted image
    We all love our BlackBerry Email but we felt that there are a few convenient features missing when compared with a desktop email client. Email++ is a fully integrated plugin for the BlackBerry Email App and embeds a graphical toolbar right on top of email messages. You compromise none of your existing email experience but your Email App will now have 7 extra buttons at the top. Some calling it BlackBerry Email on cracks but we think this is next generation BlackBerry Email, delivered today. May be RIM will make these standard features one day. Convert emails to meetings, tasks and memos, Forward and reply emails with editing, Unsend accidental sends, Block/Filter emails, Quickly paste your location and calendar availability and the best message preview popup in the market - all in one app! No more annoying menu items but a toolbar that becomes part of the email app.

Try the fully functional trial today:
    Download Email ++ from BlackBerry App World
    Email ++ Trial on MobileTopSoft App Superstore

FEATURES
    Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
    Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
    Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
    Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
    Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
    My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
    My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
    Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.

Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.
    I have been running the trial of your product for a few days now on my BB 9850 - and must AGREE TOTALLY that this is the best app out for the functions that it does. The reply/forward edit alone function doesn't place any unnecessary characters {such as <<< or the weird A that shows up in spaces}. I have loved the trial and will be making my purchase soon!! Thanks for a great product!!

I have noticed that one problem is it cuts off part of the header at the top of the message. I'd be glad to send you a screenshot if you would like to see for future updates.

Thanks!
    devcellent likes this.
    11-18-11 06:33 AM
    I'm getting an error message, "error loading module Email Plus Plus."
    Hello, What is you device OS version? It should run fine on 5.0 or higher. Please send a detailed message to support[at]devcellent[dot]com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by devcellent; 11-18-11 at 10:25 PM.
    11-18-11 08:15 AM
    I have been running the trial of your product for a few days now on my BB 9850 - and must AGREE TOTALLY that this is the best app out for the functions that it does. The reply/forward edit alone function doesn't place any unnecessary characters {such as <<< or the weird A that shows up in spaces}. I have loved the trial and will be making my purchase soon!! Thanks for a great product!!

I have noticed that one problem is it cuts off part of the header at the top of the message. I'd be glad to send you a screenshot if you would like to see for future updates.

Thanks!
    Hello,
    We would be happy to fix this. Please send the screenshot to support[at]devcellent[dot]com. We are always trying to improve.

11-18-11 08:16 AM
    All my details are listed next to my name.
    11-18-11 08:18 AM
    All my details are listed next to my name.
    Please send an email to support[at]devcellent[dot]com. So far our rate of fixing issues is 100%.
    11-18-11 08:27 AM
    Ok thanks.
    11-18-11 08:28 AM
    I'd really like to try this App but after I downloaded it, I try and Activate the Trial (3 days left) on my 9800 and I get a message: "Invalid Key. Please purchase Email ++" if it seems like it's worth the price I may, but not until I can try it...........

Help????

R...

EDIT: Sorry, never mind I figured it out.

R...
    Last edited by Ricktye; 11-18-11 at 11:54 AM.
    11-18-11 11:29 AM
    I'd really like to try this App but after I downloaded it, I try and Activate the Trial (3 days left) on my 9800 and I get a message: "Invalid Key. Please purchase Email ++" if it seems like it's worth the price I may, but not until I can try it...........

Help????

R...

EDIT: Sorry, never mind I figured it out.

R...
    You do not have to activate the trial. It should work for 3 days and then expire. Activation is only required after you purchase. Please send all support emails to support[at]devcellent[dot]com
    Last edited by devcellent; 11-18-11 at 10:26 PM.
    11-18-11 01:27 PM
    I'm gonna give this a quick shot, it looks pretty nifty.
    Main reason I'm posting tho is you might want to change your email address to something like "email support(at)devcellent(dot)com" so that bots don't pick it up and spam you mercilessly.

Also, in the TOS popup, you spelled "Accept" as "Acceept" lol easy fix there.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 11-18-11 at 02:09 PM.
    devcellent likes this.
    11-18-11 02:04 PM
    As a big user of e-mail this app gets a workout daily on my 9810. Terrific function. Easy to set up and put to work. Thank you for this.
    devcellent likes this.
    11-18-11 04:24 PM
    By the way, as an FYI, we are adding two more features to Email++ within a week.

1. Templates - You make templates by converting Emails to Memos using the Convert To feature. There will be a Templates button on the toolbar that will let you copy any of the templates to the clipboard. The reason for using memos is, they are automatically backed up and synced to your BES or BIS service, so you can use those on your desktop as well.

2. Backup/Restore - This is by far the most wanted feature for Email++. We are adding backup and restore of your blocklist and preferences.

What do you guys think?
    andyahs likes this.
    11-18-11 10:36 PM
    Good plan on backup/restore. I build and/or load a new hybrid every week or two, and apps without backup/restore are a PITA for me.
    devcellent likes this.
    11-19-11 12:09 AM
    So far so good with the trial and it's a keeper for sure especially with backup/restore coming.
    devcellent likes this.
    11-19-11 08:12 AM
    So far so good with the trial and it's a keeper for sure especially with backup/restore coming.
    Yep. Backup/Restore is a priority item for us as well. Please stay tuned for another week.
    andyahs likes this.
    11-20-11 12:24 AM
    Nice app! Been missing these from BBs since day one!
    devcellent likes this.
    11-20-11 10:54 AM
    Email++ 1.5.1 released! Now with the ability to create and reuse email templates. You create templates using the convert to button and reuse them using the Templates button on the Email++ toolbar. Templates are saved as memos on your BlackBerry with a [Template] tag. So your other memos can stay out of it.

Backup/Restore will be available next week. Stay tuned!
    11-20-11 04:23 PM
    3 days is really a very short time to trial anything.
    11-20-11 07:20 PM
    3 days is really a very short time to trial anything.
    We are sorry to hear that you found the trial too short. We unfortunately did not realize that this would be too short for some of our users but will definitely take your opinion in to consideration in our next business call.
    11-20-11 07:39 PM
    I am liking this app a lot. These are important features that BB needs. Thanks for the trial, will purchase today.
    11-21-11 09:13 AM
    We are sorry to hear that you found the trial too short. We unfortunately did not realize that this would be too short for some of our users but will definitely take your opinion in to consideration in our next business call.
    3 days is plenty of time to decide if you like this app.
    It's just really nice that there even is a free trial!
    11-21-11 09:25 AM
    3 days is plenty of time to decide if you like this app.
    It's just really nice that there even is a free trial!
    We had the same idea behind the 3 day trial. But we fully understand that some are finding it too short. We are considering to increase the trial from 3 to 4-5 days.
    11-21-11 05:52 PM
    We have received several request to make the message preview configurable so that users can choose to have it enabled only when on the home screen, disabled while composing emails or always enabled like it is now. Any other ideas before we implement this?
    11-22-11 06:21 PM
    Add a button to reply on the popup. On mine it is open or mark as read. Would be nice to go straight in to a reply.

devcellent likes this.
    11-22-11 11:05 PM
141 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD