Dont know if anyone has really noticed, but this is one of the very few OS's that allow me to see my sms in any hidden-today themes i use. I love this feature and have been waiting for a stable one for a while, so far so good.......
    05-16-10 04:04 AM
    When I updated my OS to 656, the check mark next to the Virtual Voice Mail can't be uncheck.

How do I uninstall/delete this useless app (at least for me)?

Thanks.
    05-16-10 11:42 PM
    Re-installed this OS again, taking a big risk. I downloaded it from RIM's official website this time, rather than TurkCell's. And the carrier I apparently got it through is AVEA. And now, everything works great. No lagging like with .593, and the Wi-Fi has officially connected great.
    05-17-10 12:12 AM
    When I updated my OS to 656, the check mark next to the Virtual Voice Mail can't be uncheck.

How do I uninstall/delete this useless app (at least for me)?

Thanks.
    Re-installed this OS again, taking a big risk. I downloaded it from RIM's official website this time, rather than TurkCell's. And the carrier I apparently got it through is AVEA. And now, everything works great. No lagging like with .593, and the Wi-Fi has officially connected great.
    This is the .593 thread guys
    05-17-10 12:36 AM
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted. That's what I get for browsing forums at 1:00 in the morning! :-O

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 12:37 AM
    Dont know if anyone has really noticed, but this is one of the very few OS's that allow me to see my sms in any hidden-today themes i use. I love this feature and have been waiting for a stable one for a while, so far so good.......
    See after using it, I HATE the preview. I have my 1st icon on any theme for my SMS and it stays on the wallpaper, essentially.

Any way to disable the SMS preview???

This is one thing that is almost making me want to downgrade the software.
    05-17-10 11:02 AM
    See after using it, I HATE the preview. I have my 1st icon on any theme for my SMS and it stays on the wallpaper, essentially.

Any way to disable the SMS preview???

This is one thing that is almost making me want to downgrade the software.
    I really hate the preview too. Wouldn't be so bad if they cleared away once the message is checked, but they just linger there...so annoying!!!!
    05-17-10 11:04 AM
383 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD