Can anyone post a link to the change log?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 03:31 PM
    When you searched, did you have it look for hidden files? Also check your recycle bin.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Nah I just deleted the vendor and tried to update it. It let me update to 86 when I got the phone yesterday idk why it's acting up now..Should I check for hidden files??

& yea I made sure to empty the recycle bin
    04-16-10 04:09 PM
    Can anyone post a link to the change log?

The only time you'll see a change log, is with a significant change, such as when 5.1/6.0 comes out. The main difference between this and say 545 would be in speed.

Nah I just deleted the vendor and tried to update it. It let me update to 86 when I got the phone yesterday idk why it's acting up now..Should I check for hidden files??

& yea I made sure to empty the recycle bin
    Disable your internet connection, and then run the search. Keep your internet disabled during the upgrade. That's usually the issue. Beyond that, I'd try a low level wipe, after you make a back up.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*

04-16-10 04:43 PM
    The only time you'll see a change log, is with a significant change, such as when 5.1/6.0 comes out. The main difference between this and say 545 would be in speed.

Disable your internet connection, and then run the search. Keep your internet disabled during the upgrade. That's usually the issue. Beyond that, I'd try a low level wipe, after you make a back up.

Click Here To Be Banned*

See I asked this other girl should I turn off my e-net she said no. Smh. Low level wipe? What exactly am I searching btw?
    04-16-10 05:56 PM
    Ok so the ringtone issue - user error. Apparently trying to put my ringtones on my device mem so it doesn't matter what sd card I have in - doesn't work for rim

04-16-10 06:25 PM
    See I asked this other girl should I turn off my e-net she said no. Smh. Low level wipe? What exactly am I searching btw?
    First search for vendor.xml, and make sure you look for hidden files. Check your entire main hard drive. Try installing the OS again, using loader.exe as described on the first post. If it still doesn't find the OS, you can use BBSAK to do a low-level wipe, meaning just your personal data will be removed, a full wipe would clear everything but the radio file and leave the Onyx with a 507 error on the screen. You'll see that when you do load the OS, if you watch the process. Exactly why it's a waste to fully wipe a BB unless absolutely necessary. If you need BBSAK, here's the link, it will also launch loader for you (though it's never seemed to for me, and not one of my favorite apps, but it's easy to use):

Click Here To Be Banned*

04-16-10 06:55 PM
    First search for vendor.xml, and make sure you look for hidden files. Check your entire main hard drive. Try installing the OS again, using loader.exe as described on the first post. If it still doesn't find the OS, you can use BBSAK to do a low-level wipe, meaning just your personal data will be removed, a full wipe would clear everything but the radio file and leave the Onyx with a 507 error on the screen. You'll see that when you do load the OS, if you watch the process. Exactly why it's a waste to fully wipe a BB unless absolutely necessary. If you need BBSAK, here's the link, it will also launch loader for you (though it's never seemed to for me, and not one of my favorite apps, but it's easy to use):

Click Here To Be Banned*

Dude it worked!! I searched and come to find out, I had another
    vendor file! I deleted it, turned off the wi-fi, and hit loader and it worked! Thanks so much man! When I grow up I wanna be like YOU son!! Haha
    04-16-10 08:20 PM
    Ok so the ringtone issue - user error. Apparently trying to put my ringtones on my device mem so it doesn't matter what sd card I have in - doesn't work for rim

If you need help with ringtones I can help you, I know all about them with most devices.
    04-16-10 08:31 PM
    Dude it worked!! I searched and come to find out, I had another
    vendor file! I deleted it, turned off the wi-fi, and hit loader and it worked! Thanks so much man! When I grow up I wanna be like YOU son!! Haha
    ! The old bastage knows a few things. of course I learned most of them right here.

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned* I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-16-10 08:45 PM
    ! The old bastage knows a few things. of course I learned most of them right here.

I'm gonna dedicate a song to you on the next mixtape
    04-16-10 09:04 PM
    I'm gonna dedicate a song to you on the next mixtape
    I don't know whether to be excited or skeered.

I hear tell you�re doin� well, good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm, and you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

04-17-10 12:19 AM
    hi this OS comes with bbm .66 right ?
    should i downgrade it to .56 or stays with .66 ?
    which one is better ?
    thank you ?

and what is bbmaps problem that people talk about ?
    04-17-10 01:24 AM
    Did anyione else find Memopad missing after installing this update ?
    04-17-10 06:54 AM
    Did anyione else find Memopad missing after installing this update ?
    No. Just connect back to DM, open App Loader and check the box.

04-17-10 06:57 AM
    Upgraded successfully - no noticeable issues yet except all the Instant Messaging icons disappeared except for BlackBerry Messenger - but I don't use them anyway...

04-17-10 08:49 AM
    I have a question to ask.

Previously, while on .566 leaked, I upgrade to this .593 leaked and recently downgraded to .446.

Right now, I have not idea, even after installing the .593 official from the site, why is it that my DM did now show .593 as previously, I can see it. It just happen tho...
    Of course, using loader.exe help by using Run as administrator. (still installing now)

The reason I downgraded is due to my BIS connection been very bad. I was wondering if the OS might caused it to happen. Anyone?
    I also thinking if my carrier is causing the issue tho.
    04-17-10 09:07 AM
    I have upgraded to .593 and it has been running smoothly so far. The only problem I noticed is that the hidden today area would not update until I restart the phone. For example, if I add an appointment in the calendar, it won't show up unless I restart the phone. Anyone knows how to fix this?
    04-17-10 09:45 AM
    Ok, i have been on .593 for a while now. UMA is weird for me....static and "dead" airtime, no problems when not in UMA........can I turn UMA off without shuting down Wi-fi?

I have aslo been encountering Uncaght Exceptions when useing the media player...imparticular when I plug or un-plug an 3.5, that erks me as I use the poo outta the MP, any sugestions...could it be my media? Battery pulls fix it and or just wait, but the phone is locked up for a while.

Otherwise I really don't run many apps google maps is it really and works fine.
    04-17-10 11:46 AM
    got .593 on mine... installed on a brand new 9700 before setting anything else up... UMA works flawlessly... smooth transtion between cell and UMA calls, mid call even...

i have not had a single issue with my 9700 and .593 so far after 24hrs... which with my previous 9700s (all at different times, not 3 in a row... i'm an OCD phone switcher)... ALL of them had issues with the first few hours (unexpected reboot, white screen, etc....) this is the first 9700 that has been super solid for me, and I think that might be partly due to it's build date (Mar 3/2010) and partly from installing .593 right off the bat....
    04-17-10 02:00 PM
    Anybody know the differences? Lul every OS seems to be the same to me, maybe I just don't get into the phone that deep like others
    04-17-10 02:21 PM
    I have upgraded to .593 and it has been running smoothly so far. The only problem I noticed is that the hidden today area would not update until I restart the phone. For example, if I add an appointment in the calendar, it won't show up unless I restart the phone. Anyone knows how to fix this?
    I've had that issue with pictures, and reloading the OS seemed to solve it for me. It's annoying as heck.

Anybody know the differences? Lul every OS seems to be the same to me, maybe I just don't get into the phone that deep like others
    Depending on which OS you've used, the differences are not great. The biggest would be the signal strength, followed by data speed, most notable with the native and Bolt browsers. Some slight changes with media, especially the photos between OS, and camera speed. Overall OS speed and OS file size. OS seem to react differently on individual devices though, almost as if they're human, so what you find is the best OS for you, may not be for someone else.

04-17-10 02:59 PM
    I've had that issue with pictures, and reloading the OS seemed to solve it for me. It's annoying as heck.

That fixed it, thanks.
    04-17-10 04:35 PM

Depending on which OS you've used, the differences are not great. The biggest would be the signal strength, followed by data speed, most notable with the native and Bolt browsers. Some slight changes with media, especially the photos between OS, and camera speed. Overall OS speed and OS file size. OS seem to react differently on individual devices though, almost as if they're human, so what you find is the best OS for you, may not be for someone else.

Yea I noticed the pics load fast when choosing for a file to send in MMS/BBM, but thanks for the information Godfather.
    04-17-10 05:53 PM
    Yea I noticed the pics load fast when choosing for a file to send in MMS/BBM, but thanks for the information Godfather.

Click Here To Be Banned*

04-17-10 06:05 PM
    I've been using the leaked .593 build for about a week and I'm having a few issues with UMA, anywhere I'm on Wi-Fi with this build. I've had static and cracking noises during phone calls or the call just going silent from one minute to the next and having to switch to speakerphone so that I can hear the other person again.
    Have this exact problem with 593. Its fairly annoying. But as you state, if you go to speaker phone it does smooth it out a bit. I'm sure this will be fixed in a future build.
    04-17-10 07:28 PM
383 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD