Can anyone confirm if Shazam is still broken?

Thanks all!
    Far as I can recall it was working. There's lots of 411 on the leak thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...9700-a-446850/

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 08:34 AM
    Far as I can recall it was working. There's lots of 411 on the leak thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...9700-a-446850/

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*

According to the Leak thread, and my own experience withe the leak, Shazam did not work. There is a new version of Shazam in App World, but my own app won't let me upgrade. Just curious - can anyone say that it's working for sure or not?

Thanks.
    04-16-10 08:41 AM
    According to the Leak thread, and my own experience withe the leak, Shazam did not work. There is a new version of Shazam in App World, but my own app won't let me upgrade. Just curious - can anyone say that it's working for sure or not?

Thanks.
    I don't use the program. so i cannot tell you....

04-16-10 08:50 AM
    I don't use the program. so i cannot tell you....

Right - is there anyone ACTUALLY using Shazam that can say that it works? I am already pretty clear that it didn't with the leak.

Thanks.
    04-16-10 08:53 AM
    Is there any mirror for this? My ISP seems to be pretty bad, can never download any OS from the BlackBerry site completely and it'll end up corrupted.
    Use Free Download Manager, it wont fail u
    04-16-10 09:22 AM
    hey sorta a noob question sorry. I went to upgrade os and there was only an option in the language for an upgrade of english UK.. there was no english us? is the regular english US upgraded automatically and the english UK is just an addon?
    Last edited by bosh4life; 04-16-10 at 09:29 AM.
    04-16-10 09:26 AM
    I have the 9700.
    hey I was up a while trying things and I ended up downloading the o2 version that was just posted today and the problem must be a vendor.xml file somewhere in your computer. I searched my computer a couple times and a new one popped up i deleted it and then it recognized that there was a upgrade in OS that I can do.

hope this helps
    04-16-10 09:28 AM
    hey sorta a noob question sorry. I went to upgrade os and there was only an option in the language for an upgrade of english UK.. there was no english us? the regular english upgraded automatically and the english UK is just an addon?
    English UK / English US you will not tell the difference on the phone......

04-16-10 09:28 AM
    Right - is there anyone ACTUALLY using Shazam that can say that it works? I am already pretty clear that it didn't with the leak.

Thanks.
    Being that the leak and official are A = A matches, i would say no.

04-16-10 09:29 AM
    English UK / English US you will not tell the difference on the phone......

Thanks for the help! now I can upgrade lol
    04-16-10 09:31 AM
    Can anyone confirm if Shazam is still broken?

Thanks all!
    Dunno if it's just me but neither the free or encore app works, can't get pastset up despite reloading the OS.
    04-16-10 09:55 AM
    It runs smoothly here, updated from standard os .344. Thanks

04-16-10 10:42 AM
    Anybody been having profile/ringtone issues? I had it with 545 and now leaked 593 - my chosen ringtone (a mp3 from my phone) only sounds every now and then when I get a call - otherwise it defaults to the tmobile ring -
    I have 16GB sd - no issues with the ringtones prior. I even tried moving to the internal mem etc - still same issue every now and then. Anyone else having this or similar issue?

04-16-10 10:58 AM
    can anyone else chime in on UMA calling?
    also, which version of bbm does this come with?
    04-16-10 11:09 AM
    Downgrade to 57 here, and it will move BBM to your Add-ons, then you can delete it.

For the BBMaps issue, try using Application Loader to remove it, and then reinstall it. It's been working great for me.

Click Here To Be Banned*

Thx alot. your solution did the job.
    04-16-10 11:10 AM
    Can someone confirm me the file size of this OS?

Morning I downloaded at work and the file size was: 123MB
    Now trying to download again at home and the file size has changed to 153MB

Whats with the additional 20MB?

Thanks
    Venu
    04-16-10 11:25 AM
    hey I was up a while trying things and I ended up downloading the o2 version that was just posted today and the problem must be a vendor.xml file somewhere in your computer. I searched my computer a couple times and a new one popped up i deleted it and then it recognized that there was a upgrade in OS that I can do.

hope this helps
    Been did that, I followed all steps but no OS upgrade was noticed and I don't know why...Thanks for the try though
    04-16-10 11:50 AM
    hi all im new to this

but i would like to know were can i find the arabic.alx for this new version of os

i would really appreciate if someone has it and could attach it
    04-16-10 01:23 PM
    after about a month or so using leaked version of 593 with no issues at all except of course Shazam's no workie, i just notices my visual voice mail has no option to listen via speakers, anyone has this issue also? please let me know, going to search this on google now
    04-16-10 01:49 PM
    hi all im new to this

but i would like to know were can i find the arabic.alx for this new version of os

i would really appreciate if someone has it and could attach it
    If you want arabic, you'll have to install the AllLang version... http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/ne...lllang-454667/
    04-16-10 02:25 PM

Morning I downloaded at work and the file size was: 123MB
    Now trying to download again at home and the file size has changed to 153MB

Whats with the additional 20MB?
    Sounds like you downloaded an East Asian version (123.58MB) at work and an All Languages version (152.54MB) at home.
    04-16-10 03:04 PM
    Been did that, I followed all steps but no OS upgrade was noticed and I don't know why...Thanks for the try though
    When you searched, did you have it look for hidden files? Also check your recycle bin.

Click Here To Be Banned*

04-16-10 03:06 PM
    I reeeally want to be able to type in Japanese. Does this one allow that? I used to have the Curve 8900 and had no problems writing in Japanese and now when I upgrade to this phone, it seems impossible.
    04-16-10 03:14 PM
    can anyone else chime in on UMA calling?
    also, which version of bbm does this come with?
    I've been using the leaked .593 build for about a week and I'm having a few issues with UMA, anywhere I'm on Wi-Fi with this build. I've had static and cracking noises during phone calls or the call just going silent from one minute to the next and having to switch to speakerphone so that I can hear the other person again.
    04-16-10 03:16 PM
    I wish someone would help me...I'm still on 86 and it SUCKS. Everytime I try to install it jumps right to "your device has been updated succesfully" . . . But I'm STILL on 586
    Right click the Loader and select "run as administrator."
    04-16-10 03:16 PM
383 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD