Hi i dont know how to upload a photo to twitpic with twitterberry, only this question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 03:13 PM
    Select the picture you want to upload, from the media manager. Then press the menu button. You should see an option that says "send to TwitterBerry".

Hope that helps.
    04-28-09 03:23 PM
    I'm just going to throw this out if you have an older version you have to click on the picture (full screen mode) and the "Send to TwitterBerry" will be at the top of the menu.

04-28-09 03:26 PM
    I've never been able to upload a pictureto twitpic. When I select "Send to TwitterBerry" it says it's sending the photo and will stay that way for as long as I let it. I've let it go for hours simply because I forgot about it. Eventually i have to cancel it so I can use my phone again and the photo never uploads. Any ideas?
    04-28-09 05:20 PM
    I've had that problem a few times. I didn't bother "fixing" it. I just email the picture directly to the TwitPic email.
    You can go to twitpic.com sign on and click on "settings". There you'll see the email just add it to your address book and on the subject like you write the "status"
    I find it easy and fast (:

04-28-09 05:23 PM
    I've never been able to upload a pictureto twitpic. When I select "Send to TwitterBerry" it says it's sending the photo and will stay that way for as long as I let it. I've let it go for hours simply because I forgot about it. Eventually i have to cancel it so I can use my phone again and the photo never uploads. Any ideas?
    Yeah I actually had that problem as well. What I tried doing was sending a picture that was smaller in size and it worked without a problem, took about 20 seconds. For larger files I have waited between 5-10 minutes for it to load.
    04-28-09 07:10 PM
    I've had that problem a few times. I didn't bother "fixing" it. I just email the picture directly to the TwitPic email.
    You can go to twitpic.com sign on and click on "settings". There you'll see the email just add it to your address book and on the subject like you write the "status"
    I find it easy and fast (:

You are so right...that has been the best solution that I found so far and it works extremely well.

David
    04-28-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD