I just recieved an invitation for Socialscope... I downloaded the app, and then started, took me to the "enter invitation code" and late said: A network error seems to have occurred, please check your connection and try again"

And I just don't know whats happening, because i can use Ubertwitter, WazeGPS, twitter for blackberry without any problems... I'm getting nuts! It was very hard get that invitation! Please help me!

PS: I'm colombian, sorry for my english! Thank u very much!
    12-16-10 11:38 AM
    This happens from time to time with social scope. Their servers will go down periodically causing these network errors. The problem is usually fixed within a few hours. Just give it some time then try again.
    12-16-10 04:44 PM
    But, I was thinking... Could it be my operator? Because If I try with another carrier It works... But with mine no....

With mine I can use Ubertwitter, WazeGPS, GoogleMaps, Twitter for Blackberry... But can't with SocialScope!

Plz!!!
    12-16-10 05:28 PM
    Even if I choose the TCP connection or BIS... It doen�t work! I'm so stressed!
    12-16-10 05:38 PM
    I use a TCP connection and it works fine. Send SS and email @ [email protected] and explain your problem. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD