KidsMealDeals provides users with localized information about kid-focused dining promotions.

With KidsMealDeals for BlackBerry you can now experience the same functionality the press has been raving about on its Web-based counterpart. Through user-defined search criteria, KidsMealDeals provides instant access to thousands of restaurants offering �kids meal deals� and �kids eat free� promotions.

APPLICATION FEATURES:

- Automatically find promotions near you using GPS or customize search for city or zip
    - Browse today�s deals that meet your search criteria
    - View restaurant details including address, phone, specific promotion and map
    - Direct calling and directions
    - Ability to share and save listings
    - Meal planner to view upcoming days

With the help of KidsMealDeals � finding kid-focused dining promotions is fast, easy and FREE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitted to the store the other day... OTA - I can't post a link but text "kmdapp" to 50500 and it will send link to device.

If someone could reply and post the link that would be awesome! TNX

Enjoy and feedback would be awesome!

CD
    10-10-09 12:08 AM
    Here is the URL - http: //bit.ly/6yhUW - (just remove the space)
    10-10-09 02:04 AM
    I just downloaded this, and it does show restuarants in my area, but not the specific deal... what am i missing here? when i press in on trackball on a highlighted deal i'm just getting the menu (which the only options are: Meal Planner, Settings..., Favorites, Switch Application and Close) and pressing enter on a highlighted deal isn't doing anything for me

using a Tour running v5.0.0.230

Is the problem maybe a Tour issue? Or a 5.0 issue? Is there a compatibility list somewhere perhaps?
    Last edited by Ravage6969; 10-10-09 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Update
    10-10-09 07:33 AM
    Just DL and it seems cool. Thanx!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 09:47 AM
    Interesting idea for an app, I have no need for it, but I'm sure someone else will find it handy!
    10-10-09 09:58 AM
    Thanks guys! It should run on anything with 4.5 or greater.

Ravage6969 - hmmm - I specifically tested on the Tour and it was fine for me. Demo'd the phone and will have it next month with my new every two from V. Can you try to install again for me and follow up. (thanks!)

Anyone see anything they didn't like or that they would change? I am a loyal BB user but not a PWR user. Please advise.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    10-10-09 08:19 PM
    Just downloaded! Thanks
    10-10-09 08:43 PM
    Hello again, I deleted and re-downloaded the application and I'm having the same result. I've narrowed it down to a 5.0.0.230 issue because I have access to 3 Tours and 2 of them were 5.0.0.230 OS and the other was the stock 4.7. The 4.7 Tour allowed me to go from the list of restaurants to the specific deal of the establishment along with the map page, both of the 5.0.0.230 Tours did the same thing I reported above which is showing the menu when pressing in the trackball on the specific restaurant.
    10-11-09 04:29 PM
    Thanks for the feedback and we hope all that have DL enjoy the app. Nothing like having kids eat free specials right on your!

Ravage6969 - I believe that 5.0.0.230 OS is still in beta - correct?
    10-15-09 09:51 PM
    Application went live this morning in App World.
    10-19-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD